Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 60. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Will open round of pre-sale last long?
Activity: 392
Will it be possible to access  GoodNet and GoodCRM not working in GOODWORK SPACES?

Only theusers working in our co-workings will access these unique systems.
have u already seen first bounty tasks?   
no i havent, what do they look like?
in fact, they aren’t difficult. u have to post a photo or a video about GOODWORK on Instagram and, as far as i understand, publish a post about GOODWORk in yr profile on Facebook and Twitter
hmmm gotta try it out, although my accounts in social networks arent hat popular…
could u five me a bounty campaign registration link plz?
u can sign up here — https://bounty.goodwork.network.
but be careful when u specify yr personal data) 
will the tokens for participation in bounty campaign be credited after the end of the ICO?
Hello.  Users receive tokens for publication in Instagram, in case of Twitter and Facebook, the number of “OOO” tokens depends on the number of followers.
why did u choose DCV mechanism for votes among the tokenholders?
Because this is a decentralized mechanism, it means that no one will be able to manipulate the results of voting.
Which cryptocurrencies will settlements be made between various residents of GOODWORK?
Settlements between the residents of GOODWORK will be made with “OOO” tokens.   
can u already say which exchanges the “OOO” token will be traded on? 
We’re negotiating with major exchanges so far. The first listing is expected in August.
i heard that there will be kinda unique GoodNet system. what’s that and what makes it unique?
as far as i understand, the system will contain the info on the residents and their services.
moreover, it will be available for GOODWORK clients only
OK and what will users be able to do with it?   
i read a small description and i wanna say that there will be enough options. for example, GOODwork residents will be able to hold tenders, implement document management, have a rating system for residents of GOODWORK, etc.
yeah and it’ll be possible to access it for “OOO” tokens only?
Hello. Every GOODWORK user will access the basic version of GoodNet even if he or she doesn’t have tokens. Tokenholders will access all the options of this systems.   
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to make separate cabinets on co-workings of “small” category? Or only open working space is provided?
Which cryptocurrencies will settlements be made between various residents of GOODWORK?
Activity: 336
can u already say which exchanges the “OOO” token will be traded on? 
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
your registration not work i can't login pls help
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
i heard that there will be kinda unique GoodNet system. what’s that and what makes it unique?
as far as i understand, the system will contain the info on the residents and their services.
i read a small description and i wanna say that there will be enough options. for example, GOODwork residents will be able to hold tenders, implement document management, have a rating system for residents of GOODWORK, etc.
yeah and it’ll be possible to access it for “OOO” tokens only?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Activity: 59
A very interesting project. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 322
why did u choose DCV mechanism for votes among the tokenholders?
in fact, they aren’t difficult. u have to post a photo or a video about GOODWORK on Instagram and, as far as i understand, publish a post about GOODWORk in yr profile on Facebook and Twitter
hmmm gotta try it out, although my accounts in social networks arent hat popular…
will the tokens for participation in bounty campaign be credited after the end of the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: