Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 68. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Have you determined the cost of the tokens already?
Merit: 100
How many cities are you going to work in after GoodWork is launched?
Hello. It’s hard to say right now. The cities are going to be chosen by token holders.
Merit: 250
How many cities are you going to work in after GoodWork is launched?
How many «OOO» tokens did you release?
Total emission is 7 790 000. 4 050 800 «OOO» tokens are for sale.
Activity: 196
How many «OOO» tokens did you release?
Do you have a list of cities where you can open GOODWORK live-work?
Every token holder can propose the city but the final decision depends on the voting.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Do you have a list of cities where you can open GOODWORK live-work?
How many votes should the city get in order to be selected if there are several option for live-works?
The minimum amount of votes is to be determined right before the voting starts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
How many votes should the city get in order to be selected if there are several option for live-works?
if I got it right, GoodWork is going to focused on big teams and companies. I dont think it’s the best choice. You gonna lose a lot of votes.
Where did you read about it?  GoodWork is going to have different live-works: Small, Medium, Large and Global.

So Small one is going to be for companies with small teams, right?
Correct. Small Live-work  is the area less than 100 sq meters including litchen and bathroom area. And the team is 10 people or less.
If the team consists of 17 people, what then?
In this case, medium will work. The area is 100-200 sq meters and can include up to 20 people. It also includes a reception and a negotiating office.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
if I got it right, GoodWork is going to focused on big teams and companies. I dont think it’s the best choice. You gonna lose a lot of votes.
Where did you read about it?  GoodWork is going to have different live-works: Small, Medium, Large and Global.

Correct. Small Live-work  is the area less than 100 sq meters including litchen and bathroom area. And the team is 10 people or less.
If the team consists of 17 people, what then?
Activity: 266

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
it's not surprising that with such an approach to the project you have such ridiculous fees, the fact that you are going about your investors and not your authority is worrying me, you are not obliged to take some decisions from ICO investors. You should have a firm position
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 266
Activity: 238
How big is live-work area for Large?
The area is 300-800 sq meters.
Activity: 336
How big is live-work area for Large?
Are you going to have one kind of interior design for each live-work?
No. The client are able to choose the design. In the tech documents there was mentioned only one kind of GOODWORK live-work though.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Are you going to have one kind of interior design for each live-work?
Pages:
Jump to: