Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 71. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Your project is a catch for young dev teams! I’d like to move to yr co-working with my team. When will it be possible?   
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
How much is the hard cap of the project?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
 You chose quite usual market, but it seems to be promising. Does it show annul growth now?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can you describe in detail how everyone in the group will work? How will people talk, talk? And how update, sync your data is like when we work on google driver?
Activity: 266
Will it be possible to sell yr OOO tokens on the exchange after the end of the ICO?
Activity: 392
Wow will u really have yr own CRM system?? If so, I really wish working with u, it will increase efficiency of implementation of projects of my team!
Quire right, we will have our own CRM-system for our partners. We will start developing it soon.
Activity: 336
Wow will u really have yr own CRM system?? If so, I really wish working with u, it will increase efficiency of implementation of projects of my team!
Activity: 392
I’ve been working with co-workings all over the world for many years and, judging by my experience, I’d tell u, guys, that it’s a good option if u want to bring yr team together and make the quality of work better. This project is promising, I’ll collect some money and then invest in it.

What prevents u from buying tokens right now?) They project will just run out of them while you’re getting ready…

Private pre-sake is live now, so I cant buy the OOO tokens now anyway(  Well, I have time to collect as much as possible and make a good investment.
Oh that is it. Will the closed round last long?
Judging by the info from the official site, the private round of Token Sale lasts until May, 15. After that, there will also be open pre-sale which lasts for a month and the main sale starts June, 15 and lasts until September, 15!
Are there any bonuses or discounts for investors? I read somewhere that they’d have really cool bonuses for buyers.
Greetings! If you want to buy OOO tokens at a more profitable price, take part in open pre-sale when one token will cost 0.02 Eth. It will cost 0.03 Eth during the ICO. If you want to get even more profit, invest more than $20000. Big investors are provided with additional bonuses.
Activity: 252
I’ve been working with co-workings all over the world for many years and, judging by my experience, I’d tell u, guys, that it’s a good option if u want to bring yr team together and make the quality of work better. This project is promising, I’ll collect some money and then invest in it.

What prevents u from buying tokens right now?) They project will just run out of them while you’re getting ready…

Private pre-sake is live now, so I cant buy the OOO tokens now anyway(  Well, I have time to collect as much as possible and make a good investment.
Judging by the info from the official site, the private round of Token Sale lasts until May, 15. After that, there will also be open pre-sale which lasts for a month and the main sale starts June, 15 and lasts until September, 15!
Are there any bonuses or discounts for investors? I read somewhere that they’d have really cool bonuses for buyers.
Activity: 364

Activity: 238

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 238

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 112
Will yr project hold bounty campaign? Where can I found info about it?
Activity: 154
I love a neat roadmap with price levels in every presale period up to ICO, very innovative, very good
Activity: 33
Merit: 3
Ok cool, idea sounds good.

However, why do you need a separate token for this?
Why can't you use ETH?

Hey! Thanks for your question.

The role of "OOO" Token:
Voting for the best places
Exchange for coworking services
Payment for other coworking resident’s services
Secure transactions between tenants

Voting for places of opening GOODWORK spaces:
The locations of the new spaces centers will be determined using DCV voting of the token holders. DCV-mechanism (Decentralized Community Voting) for making various operational decisions.

Exchange for co-working services:
Rent of workplaces
Rent of conference rooms and offices
Usage of Goodnet system
Usage of GoodCRM system
Other additional services

Payment for other spaces residents’ services:
GoodNet system will allow to hold tenders and choose executors among the residents of GOODWORK spaces center. At the request of both parties the system will allow to conduct a secure transaction through GoodNet. In this case, mutual payments will be made in resident’s personal account and will be converted into tokens OOO using a simple smart-contract. Systems’ commission will be 1-5% of total amount of transaction.
Thank you for the answer.

I am interested in this project and will most likely make a contribution.

Activity: 52
This is an awesome concept, I’m wishing you great success! I’m sure that this project will help a lot of people all over the world.
Activity: 240
Merit: 101

Why can't you use ETH?

Hey! Thanks for your question.

The role of "OOO" Token:
Voting for the best places
Exchange for coworking services
Payment for other coworking resident’s services
Secure transactions between tenants

Voting for places of opening GOODWORK spaces:
The locations of the new spaces centers will be determined using DCV voting of the token holders. DCV-mechanism (Decentralized Community Voting) for making various operational decisions.

Exchange for co-working services:
Rent of workplaces
Rent of conference rooms and offices
Usage of Goodnet system
Usage of GoodCRM system
Other additional services

Payment for other spaces residents’ services:
GoodNet system will allow to hold tenders and choose executors among the residents of GOODWORK spaces center. At the request of both parties the system will allow to conduct a secure transaction through GoodNet. In this case, mutual payments will be made in resident’s personal account and will be converted into tokens OOO using a simple smart-contract. Systems’ commission will be 1-5% of total amount of transaction.
Activity: 33
Merit: 3

Why can't you use ETH?
Pages:
Jump to: