Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] GOODWORK — ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS 🔥 - page 70. (Read 3897 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
You chose quite usual market, but it seems to be promising. Does it show annul growth now?
Good afternoon. This market is growing actively now and shows 50% growth per year. 
Will it be possible to sell yr OOO tokens on the exchange after the end of the ICO?
We’re planning to list the token in August this year, before the end of the ICO, if the hard cap isnt reached earlier, of course.
Were you inspired by ideas of some major companies when creating your own office spaces?

Yes, when we were developing the project, we considered the offices of large companies in the United States. You can see some examples in our technical documentation.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
good project
until now ICOterus operates, with fantastic ICO total, I am sure investors will stop by and see about this project
Why do you consider only major corporations to be your main partners?
Hello. We are open for cooperation with any organization, no matter whether it is a multinational corporation or a small business. Our task is to change the approach of employers to organize the work of employees globally.
Are you focused on cooperation with freelancers only?
Good afternoon. Of course, not. Many people need co-workings. For example, remote teams which implement various projects. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Were you inspired by ideas of some major companies when creating your own office spaces?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
The project is opening a chance for everyone who wish to work full time but can still do their work at home or distant place.
This will increase the possibilities for a company to grow bigger its business without having problem on the space needed for employee.
Activity: 364
Why do you consider only major corporations to be your main partners?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Are you focused on cooperation with freelancers only?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
what's the point of doing an announcement, if you have not even present your team? No information about the bounty campaign....
I also do not quite understand this kind of ANN. I think that when you start an ICO project, the first thing you need to do is to start twitter and signature bounty campaigns.
Maybe this project has different idea of their marketing and now in this announcement thread they just want show us about their vision in this project and of course the advantages that we can get if we invest and join in this project. Hope Goodwork's project which has a good idea will declare and begin their social media and signature bounty because for me bounty is one of the way to promote the project and can make people interested to invest in this project.
In my opinion this project is so incredible because its offers the idea as a ecosystem that can remote teams with all another people in this world. It consist of professional team and have a experience more than 15 years in international company. Now this project held a private pre sale and ICO will held until 30th September 2018, so that they are so many times and chance for the Goodwork's team and developer to promote this project and hope this project can reach their target.
Activity: 266
Can anyone tell me how much the token will cost during presale?
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
what's the point of doing an announcement, if you have not even present your team? No information about the bounty campaign....
I also do not quite understand this kind of ANN. I think that when you start an ICO project, the first thing you need to do is to start twitter and signature bounty campaigns.
Have you already concluded cooperation with some major company? In my opinion, corporations use co-workings often, so such cooperation should be profitable for you.
Partnership with major corporations hasn’t been concluded yet, but we’re working on it. Follow our news in Twitter and Telegram channel and you’ll know everything about Good Work!

Activity: 224
Merit: 36
Activity: 212
Merit: 0
Have you already concluded cooperation with some major company? In my opinion, corporations use co-workings often, so such cooperation should be profitable for you.
How much is the hard cap of the project?
Hard cap is set at 101500 Eth.
Activity: 308
In following ECOSYSTEM FOR REMOTE TEAMS we will get reward coins. What is the value of the reward koim? Because as far as I know if we do a project we will get a coin only, but if we do a new charity we will get a reward.
Activity: 266
It looks like discounts are really cool and u can save a lot. Will there be additional bonuses for big investors?
Activity: 224
What experience does your team has in this area? It seems to me that it’s impossible to build a good project without being experienced in this area. But I hope that GoodWork will succeed, it has potential.
Pages:
Jump to: