Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 46. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How will the conflict situations be resolved? If, for example, one party doesn't comply with the agreements prescribed by it?
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Imo office work is subject to multiple review sessions and therefore agreement and trust between parties is inevitable.
The project looks great but I wonder: Is the deliverable evaluated from a qualitative perspective? Does the smart contract contain rules to evaluate the output quality?
Activity: 392
Unfortunately, your video produces a playback error Sad
When do you think you can run the working version of the platform?
Activity: 126
I would like to see your platform in action as soon as possible

Webinar #1: Grain live demo, Presale & Q&A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmuTW-kqbZM&feature=youtu.be&t=2s
Activity: 406
Yes, it would be nice to understand what the organizations will need for cooperation with you Smiley
I think no serious requirements for cooperation will be required. Desire to work and perform job qualitatively Smiley
Activity: 203
Yes, it would be nice to understand what the organizations will need for cooperation with you Smiley
Activity: 334
Activity: 356
in which cryptocurrency I can invest?
You can invest in BTC, ETH, and fiat money if you invest over $ 10,000
in which cryptocurrency I can invest?
Activity: 322
How does liquidity insurance work? I don't really understand how it's possible to stabilize the course of the crypto currency ...
Perhaps the data on the transaction, its time, recipients and senders, as well as the course of the crypto currency at the time of the transaction is stored in the block chain, and then considering the current rate is simply converted at the old cost ... I think so ...
Well, only by memorizing the course on which the transaction was made it's possible to guarantee opponents a win-win partnership. Otherwise, it isn't beneficial to anyone.
Activity: 336
How does liquidity insurance work? I don't really understand how it's possible to stabilize the course of the crypto currency ...
Perhaps the data on the transaction, its time, recipients and senders, as well as the course of the crypto currency at the time of the transaction is stored in the block chain, and then considering the current rate is simply converted at the old cost ... I think so ...
Activity: 378
Activity: 350
hello, everybody - team and the community! the idea is great, cause the relationship between the employer and the employee can really benefit from the strong sides of blockchain. what countries are you going to launch in?
It's absolutely certain that in many countries this technology will not be successful, because employers are not looking for legal ways, but on the contrary do everything to not pay taxes, not to pay salaries, not to pay vacation and so on.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
hello, everybody - team and the community! the idea is great, cause the relationship between the employer and the employee can really benefit from the strong sides of blockchain. what countries are you going to launch in?
The postponement of the main sale in compliance with the new Swiss regulations is a wise move, legal matters must be handled first before proceeding to avoid inconvenience later, it would cause a delay but it is a wiser move to prevent problems with legality in the future.
And not only with the rule of law. The money of many thousands of people also play a huge role.
I like that it will be possible to pay contractors without commissions! This will greatly reduce costs!
The postponement of the main sale in compliance with the new Swiss regulations is a wise move, legal matters must be handled first before proceeding to avoid inconvenience later, it would cause a delay but it is a wiser move to prevent problems with legality in the future.
And not only with the rule of law. The money of many thousands of people also play a huge role.
Are you part of Grain's Telegram group yet? Join now:
https://t.me/joinchat/FbIB_Ujj2m0kWeH0Bv5-lA
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 378
The project has great ambitions and a good team. You can predict success. I hope that the risks here will be minimal.
we hope for it, because the idea is really excellent
Activity: 342
The sale of tokens is on March 1? Where can I see how many are collected at the moment?

The presale ended March 7th.  The start of the main sale hasn't been announced yet.  You can find the amount collected so far here: https://grain.io/tokensale
2578 ETH collected

Where can I find information about a soft and hard cap?

Softcap: €3 million  ($3,35 million)
Hardcap: €30 million ($33,49 million)
You can find information starting on page 19 of the whitepaper here: https://grain.io/grain-whitepaper-v101.pdf?1

The sale of tokens is on March 1? Where can I see how many are collected at the moment?
According to the FAQ: https://grain.io/faq/
When will the GRAIN token sale start and end?
The ICO is postponed until later in March (new starting date TBA), to comply with new Swiss regulations.
Hi! Where i can get information about new Swiss regulations? Thx

You can check out the finma site here: https://www.finma.ch/en/news/2018/02/20180216-mm-ico-wegleitung/
That is, you collected about 1.5 million dollars? It's less than a soft cap. Are you puzzled, or is it the expected fees?
it's just pre-sale, so don’t worry. Especially so many people gathered. Still all ahead!
Pages:
Jump to: