Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 44. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
By default Grain only releases the deposited funds if both parties successfully end a contract. This can be modified by the transaction partner. The transaction partners interact with the employers and employees and are therefore in the best position to devise their own rules and standards to deal with these type of situations.
In general, you give a tool for productive work, and the rest of the issues are dealt with directly by the companies?

Correct. For more information you can contact [email protected]
Activity: 336
By default Grain only releases the deposited funds if both parties successfully end a contract. This can be modified by the transaction partner. The transaction partners interact with the employers and employees and are therefore in the best position to devise their own rules and standards to deal with these type of situations.
In general, you give a tool for productive work, and the rest of the issues are dealt with directly by the companies?
Activity: 126
Do I understand correctly that using your designs, contracts will be concluded on a blockchain, and will they be stored there? What will happen in case of non-observance of the conditions specified there by one of the parties?

Activity: 378
Do I understand correctly that using your designs, contracts will be concluded on a blockchain, and will they be stored there? What will happen in case of non-observance of the conditions specified there by one of the parties?
Activity: 364
Where can I find information about the future price of the token?
Usually, the price is unpredictable and it isn't always possible to make an accurate mathematical calculation. But as a rule the price at an output on a stock exchange very very low. Approximately equal to the price at ICO.
Activity: 342
The price of the token depends on the number of tokens released, as well as the number of items sold and remaining.
Activity: 350
On which exchanges are you going to sell your token?
Activity: 203
Will it work in Russia? Smiley
For some reason, I doubt, but as an individual entrepreneur - I'm interested in this project Smiley
I think, despite various disagreements, the project will be supported in Russia - this is one of the leading countries in the field of business and employment.
Activity: 282
For some reason, I doubt, but as an individual entrepreneur - I'm interested in this project Smiley
About 120 countries will be supported, I think, including Russia Smiley
I'm not sure what role the country plays in the development of this project? In any country, you can use this, isn't it?
I guess, yes. I don't even think that this can be prohibited in any way, it is simply important whether there is support in this country or not.
Activity: 392
I'm not sure what role the country plays in the development of this project? In any country, you can use this, isn't it?
Activity: 308
Hi Dev, also you should be pre-approved to be listed on big exchanges, like Binance, Huobi, Okex - i want to buy your coins, but i also want to be sure that i can sale my coins anytime.
So this you don't know until the coin on the stock exchange will not work Smiley
Still how can you find out if they are really placed on certain exchanges. And so - its not known yet whether a token will be issued to the exchange, or not
Guys, the project is posted on many popular portals about ico! Of course, the token will be released to the stock exchange, but after the end of sales!
Such a project must be employed by the labor force and the employer, because this will ensure that the completed work is completed and will be paid according to the agreement between the two sides, and it can not be changed because of its intelligent contract on the block chain.
Well yes! Therefore, the project is designed to improve the efficiency of work between several cooperating organizations.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Hi Dev, also you should be pre-approved to be listed on big exchanges, like Binance, Huobi, Okex - i want to buy your coins, but i also want to be sure that i can sale my coins anytime.
So this you don't know until the coin on the stock exchange will not work Smiley
Still how can you find out if they are really placed on certain exchanges. And so - its not known yet whether a token will be issued to the exchange, or not
Guys, the project is posted on many popular portals about ico! Of course, the token will be released to the stock exchange, but after the end of sales!
Such a project must be employed by the labor force and the employer, because this will ensure that the completed work is completed and will be paid according to the agreement between the two sides, and it can not be changed because of its intelligent contract on the block chain.
Activity: 364
And where did you see? Link please?
Activity: 392
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: