Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Grain.io • The Backbone Of Modern Work Agreements - page 43. (Read 30973 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Do you already have partners? Who will be the first to test this technology?

Flexentral is our first transaction partner and are in closed beta, testing the technology. But very soon, we’ll be able to announce new partners.

Activity: 350
I think anyone can try it soon! But, it remains to wait, I hope the project will collect the required amount of funds.
Before trying this in use, you need to prepare a large customer base. I'm sure at the beginning few people will agree to use it in big business
Activity: 254
I think anyone can try it soon! But, it remains to wait, I hope the project will collect the required amount of funds.
Activity: 392
What will your token give to the owners inside your platform?
I dont think that the token will be used for transactions on the platform. Most likely its role is to be released on the stock exchange
Activity: 392
What will your token give to the owners inside your platform?
Activity: 356
This should seriously help start-up entrepreneurs, because they don’t have to spend a lot of money on intermediaries
Exactly. in combination with electronic document management will be quite effective
It seems that Grain will replace your electronic workflow. I wonder how the signatures of the parties will be implemented
Perhaps, electronic signatures will not be needed, because you will interact directly with your partner on the blockchain. You don't have to sign anything anymore
And how then to confirm the person? And how to conclude contracts in duplicate? It seems to me that many are not yet ready for such changes ...
Yes, I think most entrepreneurs are already quite ready to implement the blockchain in their activities. After all, thousands of corporations suffer losses each year.
Activity: 406
This should seriously help start-up entrepreneurs, because they don’t have to spend a lot of money on intermediaries
Exactly. in combination with electronic document management will be quite effective
It seems that Grain will replace your electronic workflow. I wonder how the signatures of the parties will be implemented
Perhaps, electronic signatures will not be needed, because you will interact directly with your partner on the blockchain. You don't have to sign anything anymore
And how then to confirm the person? And how to conclude contracts in duplicate? It seems to me that many are not yet ready for such changes ...
Activity: 378
Activity: 364
Activity: 324
Do you have any competitors? will your platforms interact in the future?

From Philippe in telegram responding to a similar question:
Philippe / Grain.io:admin
Pretty much all the blockchain projects that I've seen so far in our space are focused on creating a freelance marketplace where on the backend they use blockchain. Take https://www.globaljobcoin.com/ for example.

But I don't really see them as competitors because we're not building a marketplace. So in that regard, I have yet to come across a project that wants to do the same things as us. Or even a blockchain player that our customers would consider competitive, for that matter.

For more information on this you can email [email protected]
Activity: 322
I like that with the advent of the blockchain the world is becoming more honest. Fraud cases disappear. But I think it will take a long time before the full implementation of your system.
Do you have any competitors? will your platforms interact in the future?
explain to me why it's better? In addition to saving, are there any other advantages to using your system?
With the Grain system you can:
Pay contractors across currencies without the high fees
No more unfavorable exchange rates or transaction fees that can end up costing 5% of the transaction.

The Grain protocol does the heavy lifting of registering, storing and settling agreements automatically.

Workers receive a direct bonus with every transaction. And as the value of Grain grows over time, the liquidity insurance mechanism collects a profit that gets distributed to everyone.

By triggering an instant payment after the work has been delivered, contractors can sleep peacefully knowing they’ll get their money when it’s due.

Worse than late payments is not getting paid at all. Luckily, with prepayment options, this can be avoided easily. And the transparent nature of the blockchain can help weed out rotten apples in the system.

explain to me why it's better? In addition to saving, are there any other advantages to using your system?
Activity: 326
What then will be done by people who have spent their whole lives on researching labor relations, and are now engaged in these services. This will deprive them of their work ...
Many of them work dishonestly and uncorrectly. Believe me, it will be better if we start working with the blockchain.
Merit: 1
What then will be done by people who have spent their whole lives on researching labor relations, and are now engaged in these services. This will deprive them of their work ...
Well, for example, deal with drafting agreements using this technology. No one takes their work, they simply improve the current methods.
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: