Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 38. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think that if they (monopolists and oligarchs) stop exploiting our planet, not because they will think about how to preserve the environment, but because it will not be profitable for them.
Typically, these people are not interested in these projects, they are looking for where to make more money
Do you think that it is impossible to earn a lot of money on ecology?
I think that this direction can be very profitable.
Is that in terms of further benefits and the development of their business on the platform
I also think that ecology can be a very profitable business area.
Not always people who even have good money will look for benefits not only for themselves but also for the environment.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I think that if they (monopolists and oligarchs) stop exploiting our planet, not because they will think about how to preserve the environment, but because it will not be profitable for them.
Typically, these people are not interested in these projects, they are looking for where to make more money
Is that in terms of further benefits and the development of their business on the platform
It all depends on what they want to see from the project in the future and how they will develop it.
I think that business in the direction of ecology can even receive funding from government agencies.
It all depends on what they want to see from the project in the future and how they will develop it.
Activity: 84
Activity: 70
Activity: 112
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Unfortunately, too many different opportunities (including financial ones) for those who protect the environment and those who destroy it.
That is why such projects as Greencoin are needed. New technologies on the side of fighters for the environment level the forces of the parties!
I think this project will help get rid of those who destroy the environment. This is a very useful idea and concept.
It’s not a fact that it will get rid of everyone, but most of it should, but that is if the project really lives to the end.

Maybe not right away. But in the future, Greencoin and similar projects will have a very strong positive impact on the ecology.
It is possible and will have, but with such a situation in the market everything is very difficult to guess
Activity: 111
Unfortunately, too many different opportunities (including financial ones) for those who protect the environment and those who destroy it.
That is why such projects as Greencoin are needed. New technologies on the side of fighters for the environment level the forces of the parties!
I think this project will help get rid of those who destroy the environment. This is a very useful idea and concept.
It’s not a fact that it will get rid of everyone, but most of it should, but that is if the project really lives to the end.

Maybe not right away. But in the future, Greencoin and similar projects will have a very strong positive impact on the ecology.
Activity: 42
it is not very decent if you are a supporter of ecology. I follow this thread, because I wonder how much the company collects. this project could unite several other companies in this field.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency give us unlimited possibilities. We can change everything and the oligarchs will not interfere with us.
Activity: 252
ha ha ha ha ... you say wise words. It sounds sad but true.
Activity: 210
Activity: 126
Now the movement in the protection of animals, in the protection of the environment and against the destruction of natural resources is very active. I think that sooner or later we will succeed!
Activity: 56
anybody please post the ehitepaper link here , i want to know more about this project ...
Activity: 126
Perhaps the only hope is for new technologies. Merchants will not stop before the thirst for profit and profits ... they purposefully kill nature and ecology just to earn themselves another million.
Now the movement in the protection of animals, in the protection of the environment and against the destruction of natural resources is very active. I think that sooner or later we will succeed!
Activity: 252
Everything changes in our world. look at how fast new technologies are emerging. We will not have time to look back as quantum computers will soon be in every home.
I think that the development of quantum computers will significantly advance all scientific developments. Perhaps then we will stop producing oil and gas and chopping trees, and learn how to make analogs.
Perhaps the only hope is for new technologies. Merchants will not stop before the thirst for profit and profits ... they purposefully kill nature and ecology just to earn themselves another million.
Pages:
Jump to: