Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 36. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Yes, investment is always a risk. You can incur losses even if you buy shares of the largest corporations.
even by investing in large companies on the classic stock market, people lose money ... what to say about such high-risk markets as cryptocurrency.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I think that scammers will leave the market in the future. The cryptocurrency community is gaining experience, and no one invests in scam projects.
You are idealizing modern users too much ... most still continue to be hooked by fraudsters. Unfortunately, that is how it is.
You're wrong. Now, even high-quality projects can not conduct a successful ico, and scamers even more difficult.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think that scammers will leave the market in the future. The cryptocurrency community is gaining experience, and no one invests in scam projects.
You are idealizing modern users too much ... most still continue to be hooked by fraudsters. Unfortunately, that is how it is.
Activity: 84
It is possible and yes, the scam of projects has become less, but still they are and the risk of them getting there
How do you want it? There are always risks of losing your money when investing. And not only in cryptocurrencies ...
Yes, investment is always a risk. You can incur losses even if you buy shares of the largest corporations.
Activity: 70
The crypto market is increasingly coming under the power of regulators. And so I think that in the long term moshennikov and speculators will be substantially smaller.
It is possible and yes, the scam of projects has become less, but still they are and the risk of them getting there
The biggest problem is that fraudulent projects create competition for quality projects. And quality projects cannot succeed because of scammers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
How do you want it? There are always risks of losing your money when investing. And not only in cryptocurrencies ...
Activity: 111
The crypto market is increasingly coming under the power of regulators. And so I think that in the long term moshennikov and speculators will be substantially smaller.
Guys, I agree with you. But I think that the scammers will leave because the community will become more experienced.
It is necessary to understand the fact that fraudsters will be more experienced with the community, because they are also developing and coming up with new ideas.
Yes, but if the community is experienced, scammers need to spend a lot of money to deceive it. Because an experienced investor chooses projects very well.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Guys, I agree with you. But I think that the scammers will leave because the community will become more experienced.
It is necessary to understand the fact that fraudsters will be more experienced with the community, because they are also developing and coming up with new ideas.
Activity: 42
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The crypto market is increasingly coming under the power of regulators. And so I think that in the long term scams and speculators will be substantially smaller.
Many people actually received the golden mountains by investing in promising icos.
It was at the beginning. Perhaps the first participants were given chances to earn gold mountains from scratch. The further the rules of the game become tougher and the profits are less.
I don’t feel sorry for those who become victims of scams. As a rule, they buy tokens of those projects where they promise mountains of gold. So I am absolutely not sorry for such greedy fools. So to say, a natural ICO selection occurs.
The desire of people to earn to invest their money does not justify the desire of other people to cheat a way to seize money.
Activity: 210
Why is everyone talking about ecology here? Are you not interested in the investment and technical component of this project?
We are interested in absolutely everything about this project. And they talk about ecology because it is an integral part of the Greencoin project.
Activity: 126
Many people actually received the golden mountains by investing in promising icos.
It was at the beginning. Perhaps the first participants were given chances to earn gold mountains from scratch. The further the rules of the game become tougher and the profits are less.
I don’t feel sorry for those who become victims of scams. As a rule, they buy tokens of those projects where they promise mountains of gold. So I am absolutely not sorry for such greedy fools. So to say, a natural ICO selection occurs.
Projects that offer "golden mountains" should be avoided. And many people want quick money and often suffer from it.
Fast money usually brings only smart pyramids, but this is a very dangerous subject.
Not only the pyramids. Many ico gave fast money, you do not know about it? Or do you think that this will never happen again?
Activity: 112
Projects that offer "golden mountains" should be avoided. And many people want quick money and often suffer from it.
Fast money usually brings only smart pyramids, but this is a very dangerous subject.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency give us unlimited possibilities. We can change everything and the oligarchs will not interfere with us.
Of course the oligarchs will not be able to resist the pressure of scientific and technological progress.
Oligarchs can prevent if they strongly want. But I hope that the cryptocurrency community will be stronger. Smiley
I do not know how they affect the cryptocurrency market, but perhaps you are right
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
And people always want "easy money", and then they cry everywhere and tell about the horrors of crypto currencies.
We wanted easy money, but in the end got a market drop, a simple algorithm Cheesy
I think that if they (monopolists and oligarchs) stop exploiting our planet, not because they will think about how to preserve the environment, but because it will not be profitable for them.
Blockchain and cryptocurrency give us unlimited possibilities. We can change everything and the oligarchs will not interfere with us.
I think that this possibilities are limited.. there are issues, that need urgently to be solve. Scam and market regulation are most dangerous problems..
I agree with you. The idea of cryptocurrency is complete decentralization and transparency, and there is no room for regulators and scamers.
Even a cryptocurrency wallet is very difficult to crack, but there are those who do it, everything is real, it would be a wish as they say
Pages:
Jump to: