Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 39. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Quantum computers are only in the plans of some developers. Why do we need quantum computers? We have a blockchain - super computer.  Grin
Blockchain super computer is also still under development. These are all plans ... plans ... plans ... I think that in the coming years everything will change dramatically.
Activity: 210
Everything changes in our world. look at how fast new technologies are emerging. We will not have time to look back as quantum computers will soon be in every home.
I think that the development of quantum computers will significantly advance all scientific developments. Perhaps then we will stop producing oil and gas and chopping trees, and learn how to make analogs.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Many people do not even suspect that on the threshold of what changes our modern society is worth. I think that very soon the blockchain will firmly enter all areas of our life!
Everything changes in our world. look at how fast new technologies are emerging. We will not have time to look back as quantum computers will soon be in every home.
Quantum computers are only in the plans of some developers. Why do we need quantum computers? We have a blockchain - super computer.  Grin
Activity: 126
Many people do not even suspect that on the threshold of what changes our modern society is worth. I think that very soon the blockchain will firmly enter all areas of our life!
Activity: 126
There is no chance of flippening this year or even next years for all altcoins.
It is my opinion, and might be wrong, but I believe that the odds of the scenarios in which flippenings happen is very very low.
Green coin token, of course, has tons of works to finish before can be truly matured and competitive in such highly competitive, harsh crypto ecosystem.
Where so much pessimism? Remember last year ... what were the moods? Depression and melancholy and suddenly at the end of November such things began that it still takes your breath away.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
I would say that Blockchain has already changed our life. But this is only the beginning!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
But why do you think that the project is of high quality?) Honestly, it looks good in general, but I haven’t found anything unique
Say so - Bitcoin was once unique. other projects are still similar to each other. Not fully but still ... Therefore, let's not look for uniqueness in the project....
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
A little more and the market will be reduced in two by capitalization, if we take the statistics of the beginning of 2017 ..
Now it is not at all clear what is happening. They say that it all started what would Ripple occupy the throne of the crypto market instead of Bitcoin. Do you think this is real?
Activity: 84
Blockchain is a truly revolutionary technology that can completely change our lives in the future.
I would say that Blockchain has already changed our life. But this is only the beginning!
So far, the blockchain has changed only the lives of participants in the cryptocurrency market, but I think it will soon change the lives of all people.
Activity: 70
Most people believe the end of eth is near but i still not believe that a project like eth will just die especially not with a founder like vitalik, am yet to see that project that can take over eth place, eth may have some issues in their network and i don't think it's beyond fixing, btc has not shown any stability either yet people seem fine with it.

Thanks to eth we have many erc20 projects to choose from, whether they turned out to be successful or not is their problem, bottom line is eth provide services which 99% of the project in the market today can't boost of.
Today it really looks very sad but it does not mean that everything will look the same tomorrow or next week. A market reversal can happen very quickly!
I think that when the market goes up - many projects will remain down anyway, because most of them are scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Most people believe the end of eth is near but i still not believe that a project like eth will just die especially not with a founder like vitalik, am yet to see that project that can take over eth place, eth may have some issues in their network and i don't think it's beyond fixing, btc has not shown any stability either yet people seem fine with it.

Thanks to eth we have many erc20 projects to choose from, whether they turned out to be successful or not is their problem, bottom line is eth provide services which 99% of the project in the market today can't boost of.
Today it really looks very sad but it does not mean that everything will look the same tomorrow or next week. A market reversal can happen very quickly!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Blockchain is a truly revolutionary technology that can completely change our lives in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success.
The work of the developers is very important, but besides this, the necessary public reaction is needed.
The project seems to be very high quality. I think that many community members will be interested in this project.
But why do you think that the project is of high quality?) Honestly, it looks good in general, but I haven’t found anything unique
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
What the hell is going on the market ?? I could not believe that all major altcoins and Bitcoin are falaling in price so rapidly. I wish it end till the December..
I could not say for sure why this dump has started, but I am sure it is controlled by big traders . However, we don’t know what they really want..
This will end when you sell all your cryptocurrency. Grin
A little more and the market will be reduced in two by capitalization, if we take the statistics of the beginning of 2017 ..
Activity: 238
Yes, there are a lot of projects that do not represent anything of themselves, but simply lead astray and discourage the investment in this industry from new investors.
I think that Greencoin is a quality project. And it will be successful not only in cryptocurrencies, but also in other markets.
I also think that Greencoin has great prospects for development. However, in such a difficult situation it is difficult to say how investors will behave
Activity: 111
I believe that  coin rate will grow even more)) I’m all for long-term investments) let’s see how long this dump will lasts.. about
I think this dump will end soon. The cryptocurrency market will begin to recover when the speculators leave.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I believe that  coin rate will grow even more)) I’m all for long-term investments) let’s see how long this dump will lasts.. about
Activity: 42
The roadmap of this project is impressive. I think that the hard work of the developers of this project can lead to success.
The work of the developers is very important, but besides this, the necessary public reaction is needed.
The project seems to be very high quality. I think that many community members will be interested in this project.
Activity: 392
Activity: 280
Hello, I like the idea of this project even though there is a similar concept from this project,
Whether you will create a personal wallet for Greencoin tokens.
In a down market situation, I hope you can reach soft cup
When creating this kind of product, developers should pay  attention to the development of the wallet. Personally, I prefer multicurrency wallets, but the most important thing is reliability ..
Pages:
Jump to: