Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 35. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 10
I can not see the soft hat and hard hat, nor can I see the number of tokens sold.
Where can I find out?
This information is in the white paper, look.
Thanks for the reply, however you probably misunderstood my question. I want to know the number of tokens that have been sold, this does not show up on the homepage and their white paper.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Now if you keep cryptocurrency, then it only goes into decline and now you need to wait even longer
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Professional traders and investors have a professional approach to everything. Therefore, they achieve such success.
Many beginning investors overestimate their knowledge and experience too much and because of this they fail in the crypto market. One must always be as attentive and careful as possible.
A lot of people who do not know how to trade in the cryptocurrency market. Many people used to hold in 2017, but in 2018 this strategy was unprofitable.
Activity: 70
Why is everyone talking about ecology here? Are you not interested in the investment and technical component of this project?
We are interested in absolutely everything about this project. And they talk about ecology because it is an integral part of the Greencoin project.
But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I also speak about ecology. Because I really like the idea of this project, and I am sure that it will be successful.
Perhaps you are right, but when this day comes, no one knows, we will wait
I think that the team needs a lot of work to make the project a success. And I hope that we will see the development of this project.
Activity: 78
Why is everyone talking about ecology here? Are you not interested in the investment and technical component of this project?
We are interested in absolutely everything about this project. And they talk about ecology because it is an integral part of the Greencoin project.
But even on ecology, you can have a good profit, which you can then invest in the development of environmental protection.
I also speak about ecology. Because I really like the idea of this project, and I am sure that it will be successful.
Perhaps you are right, but when this day comes, no one knows, we will wait
Activity: 111
For the most part, you need to be attentive and read everything correctly so that later there will be no further questions.
Just reading is not enough. You need to analyze a lot of factors to invest successfully.
Activity: 42
Now it's hard for everyone. First of all, investors suffer from such a fall in value. they have lost their money and now they have nothing to invest.
Real professional investors have very well differentiated their crypto portfolio. There are always both Tokens and Bitcoins and some of the funds in Fiat....
Well, right, because then they and cryptocurrency analysts, they should have everything
Investors need to correctly analyze the market in order to make money in the cryptocurrency market. If the investor does not know how to analyze - he will get losses.
I think that scammers will leave the market in the future. The cryptocurrency community is gaining experience, and no one invests in scam projects.
The crypto market is increasingly coming under the power of regulators. And so I think that in the long term moshennikov and speculators will be substantially smaller.
let's hope that there will be organizations that will thoroughly check any project for the reality of documents
I really hope that such organizations will be created in the community, but not in regulators
Activity: 182
I think that scammers will leave the market in the future. The cryptocurrency community is gaining experience, and no one invests in scam projects.
The crypto market is increasingly coming under the power of regulators. And so I think that in the long term moshennikov and speculators will be substantially smaller.
let's hope that there will be organizations that will thoroughly check any project for the reality of documents
Activity: 112
Now it's hard for everyone. First of all, investors suffer from such a fall in value. they have lost their money and now they have nothing to invest.
Real professional investors have very well differentiated their crypto portfolio. There are always both Tokens and Bitcoins and some of the funds in Fiat....
Well, right, because then they and cryptocurrency analysts, they should have everything
I watch some large investors who run their video blog and there they share their strategies. I want to say that you correctly noticed. They always have a Fiat reserve to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum on the falls like now.
They buy and then simply wait for growth, or they trade on the Binans stock exchange to get a good plus
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
For the most part, you need to be attentive and read everything correctly so that later there will be no further questions.
Activity: 252
Activity: 210
I watch some large investors who run their video blog and there they share their strategies. I want to say that you correctly noticed. They always have a Fiat reserve to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum on the falls like now.
Activity: 126
Activity: 126
This is a difficult time for everyone. It seems to me that now the fraudsters are silent and do not enter the market. Since now even mega promising projects barely collect a soft cap.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
You're wrong. Now, even high-quality projects can not conduct a successful ico, and scamers even more difficult.
This is a difficult time for everyone. It seems to me that now the fraudsters are silent and do not enter the market. Since now even mega promising projects barely collect a soft cap.
Pages:
Jump to: