Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 55. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
I believe it can be important for whole community and be implemented. It soon be even more necessary. It is only important to collect soft cap.
Yes, already soft Capa will be enough for the full launch of the platform, but probably not enough for additional features and chips, although it will soon appear
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
I hope that Project Greencoin will be able to bring many innovations to the struggle for the purity of the ecological environment.
I believe it can be important for whole community and be implemented. It soon be even more necessary. It is only important to collect soft cap.
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
im wondering about your whitelist process. Which documents need to be whitelisted?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!
Personally I think that this future is more near than we even expect. Nowadays, we faice such serious environmental problems, that solutions have to be found soon..
Yes, serious environmental problems may soon catch us by surprise and we will not be able to change anything, so we need to act now!
And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
Nothing futuristic, but quite real. I am about myself and imagine the technology in the near future!
Personally I think that this future is more near than we even expect. Nowadays, we faice such serious environmental problems, that solutions have to be found soon..
Activity: 98
Your project is going to win all the promising markets for the use of green systems, I am interested in what countries you have a priority?
The project was created so that other projects could advertise themselves on the platform, thus grouping nature conservation companies and monitoring the environment.
If competently approach to the formation of the platform it is possible to obtain a self-adjusting platform for the promotion of environmental projects
As an option to add on the platform certain functions for other projects so that people can manage themselves
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I totally agree with such position, but it is difficult  make everybody be more self conscious
Activity: 182
can you share any information about listing after end of ICO?
In any case, the team will make for all the announcement about how they have been fundraising
Moreover, the ICO will not start soon, and since the listing happens only after the ICO, you just need to wait at least 2 months after the end of the ICO
During this period of time, the project can finish all the plans, there is enough time
Activity: 140
Your project is going to win all the promising markets for the use of green systems, I am interested in what countries you have a priority?
The project was created so that other projects could advertise themselves on the platform, thus grouping nature conservation companies and monitoring the environment.
If competently approach to the formation of the platform it is possible to obtain a self-adjusting platform for the promotion of environmental projects
In any case, the team will make for all the announcement about how they have been fundraising
Moreover, the ICO will not start soon, and since the listing happens only after the ICO, you just need to wait at least 2 months after the end of the ICO
Activity: 112
I noticed that when connecting IT technologies, almost all branches of business experienced an unprecedented rise. Therefore, I hope that modernization using the platform from project Greencoin will make the struggle for the environment more effective!
The platform will work, but a lot depends on how many projects are ready to participate on this platform, this is the main factor
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
do you will be speaker on some blockchain event or meetup?
Merit: 111
vite
when you gonna post your crowdsale's smartcontract?
Activity: 84
Activity: 98
Totally agree with you. I also sometimes think about such things. When I see somewhere a metallurgical plant or a thermal power station, I cannot understand how this could be in the 21st century Huh When there are so many alternative technologies.
I hope that the blockchain technology will change a lot of things in this world for the better. I'd like to believe that the project Greencoin will take an active part in this!
One faith is not enough, the main thing is that the project constantly develops its idea and strives to make the world better.
Project Greencoin is going to work itself directly in the process of improving the environment on the planet, but will also help other environmental projects by placing or connecting them on its platform.
Greencoin with many projects will help find support from investors and people, because there are those who are ready to make the world a better place.
Merit: 117
I want to say that Project Greencoin has many missions:
It improves the environment
He helps others improve the environment
It popularizes blockchain technology among people not interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain.
It has a high investment attractiveness.
It is technologically innovative.
And much more.
Pages:
Jump to: