Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 59. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For now the important thing to do is to focus with the developments and the marketing so that more investors will come and support the project. They still needs more marketing and promotions and add more supported coins.
You're right. The marketing component must be strengthened. Indeed, among the thousands conducted by ICO, it is so difficult to consider the very promising project ...
But there are promising projects, just need to look good. This project in any case must collect the necessary amount of money.
Activity: 112
For such a project it is a very good option to hold conferences where people are ready to listen to you and assist in the development of the company.
But the Greencoin project team can attend not only the crypto conferences and crypto exhibitions but also speak at all conferences and exhibitions devoted to the struggle for the environment. It is perfectly!
I agree, there are 2 branches of development for the project itself in the future, both in the world of cryptocurrency and in the ecological system
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
For now the important thing to do is to focus with the developments and the marketing so that more investors will come and support the project. They still needs more marketing and promotions and add more supported coins.
You're right. The marketing component must be strengthened. Indeed, among the thousands conducted by ICO, it is so difficult to consider the very promising project ...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Now it’s not a problem to assemble a soft cap, but it will be difficult to extend the fees on the market situation, but everything should work
If by the time platform Greencoin is fully launched in commercial operation a pump does not occur in the crypto market, then the token will grow as a result of the presentation of the product from project Greencoin!
Activity: 210
For such a project it is a very good option to hold conferences where people are ready to listen to you and assist in the development of the company.
But the Greencoin project team can attend not only the crypto conferences and crypto exhibitions but also speak at all conferences and exhibitions devoted to the struggle for the environment. It is perfectly!
Activity: 126
I think that developers understand the importance of running a mobile application. But now the main thing is the launch of the most basic platform.
Certainly you are right. It’s too early to think about developing a mobile application if you don’t have a main project application. All will be. Be patient!
Activity: 126
There are so many different forecasts and I don’t really know if market could fully recover.. Nevertheless, it is important to support crypto projects
Well, there are two options: either the market will recover and then absolutely everything will grow in price, or the project will reach the top of its development and the price of the token will grow.
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
This is the promise, if each person will follow the ecology, then everything will change for the better
Activity: 252
I also hope that in case of successful implementation of the Greencoin project, it will make it possible to popularize the blockchain technology among people far from the crypto industry.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
I think that developers understand the importance of running a mobile application. But now the main thing is the launch of the most basic platform.
To make a mobile application on both platforms, it is very expensive, you need to do everything correctly on the main one and then it will be possible to decide further

Activity: 462
Merit: 20
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
Activity: 42
here advertising is not so expensive, but still it is, it needs to be done to the target audience for the result
It seems to me that thanks to such important ideas as the protection of the environment, the Greencoin project can gather a huge army of supporters!
I think that some other coins can take the first place.. Because Bitcoin is loosing it’s popularity and soon can fall in price again
I think that in the near future no one will be able to take away from Bitcoin the first place in the ranking of cryptocurrencies. No matter how promising the other projects were.
there really is, Bitcoin has taken its rightful place, but I'm sure there will still be a project that can compete with it in the future
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I think that some other coins can take the first place.. Because Bitcoin is loosing it’s popularity and soon can fall in price again
I think that in the near future no one will be able to take away from Bitcoin the first place in the ranking of cryptocurrencies. No matter how promising the other projects were.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
It is interesting how mobile app will look like. I hope it will be as good as desktop version. However, some developers do not pay enough attention to mobile app and it’s wrong.
To make a mobile application on both platforms, it is very expensive, you need to do everything correctly on the main one and then it will be possible to decide further

The money that the project collects on the ICO should cover all these costs. I think that the team pledged all the necessary expenses for choosing a soft cap.
I do not know about the big fees on the ICO ... now probably it is unrealistic to do now. And what about the soft cap, I think that there is no problem here.
Actually everything, the main thing is that a good idea for a project should be and so gradually collect money for the implementation of further actions.
Activity: 112
First you need to think about the main platform, and then about the mobile application.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Promotion costs a lot can be more expensive than the development of the project itself, because now without advertising is not one project and does not live long on the market
In the case of project Greencoin, promotion can be much cheaper and easier because the project plans to work in the field of environmental protection and many people are willing to donate development assistance to the project.
here advertising is not so expensive, but still it is, it needs to be done to the target audience for the result
Pages:
Jump to: