Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 58. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
It seems to me that the mentality, family attitude  and personal relation to the environment is very important for understanding of global issues and willingness to make a difference . However, the level of awareness can be increased
It seems to me that in such a field as the protection of ecology, you need to start from yourself. Do not litter, do not harm the nature and the environment.
I absolutely agree with you. First of all we need to be self-conscious about the importance of keeping our nature clean
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I am pleased with projects that, thanks to Blockchain technology, aim to revolutionize green systems that can really provide real and meaningful solutions to real problems around the world! I want to know the conditions for investors?
But after all, in this project, the blockchain serves to ensure that all data is in a safe place and without the possibility of competitors hacking
Activity: 154
I am pleased with projects that, thanks to Blockchain technology, aim to revolutionize green systems that can really provide real and meaningful solutions to real problems around the world! I want to know the conditions for investors?
Activity: 182
And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
Cryptocurrency is progressing very quickly, because the world of technology does not stand still. Perhaps Grinkoin and make their changes to the environment
Activity: 182
Sounds a little futuristic. Although given the speed of modern scientific and technological progress, I would not be surprised if we see such technological solutions soon.
It would be good to see such a decision from project Greencoin. By the way, you can imagine that thanks to this innovation, the public would receive real data on harmful emissions into the atmosphere. Since I think that the real numbers hide from people. And here everything is transparent and accessible. It remains unchanged in the blockchain. That's what I understand help in the struggle for the environment!
The main thing that the real numbers in the future did not affect people, because the state is not in vain that some things are hidden from ordinary citizens
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
It would be good to see such a decision from project Greencoin. By the way, you can imagine that thanks to this innovation, the public would receive real data on harmful emissions into the atmosphere. Since I think that the real numbers hide from people. And here everything is transparent and accessible. It remains unchanged in the blockchain. That's what I understand help in the struggle for the environment!
Activity: 98
The ways you can use the blockchain are not the whole list. There are several other types of things like the Internet of things. Small robots collect megatons of information and transfer it to a single center that saves it all to the blockchain.
How can the “Internet of things” technology be applied in the fight for a clean ecology? please explain!
And I like this idea. Imagine small drone robots that are connected to a single blockchain database from project Greencoin and that collect, for example, information about harmful emissions into the atmosphere from the pipes of factories and plants. This will be the most reliable and objective information.
Yes, it will be cool, drones are very popular now and can be controlled from any point, so information will be easy to collect.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The ways you can use the blockchain are not the whole list. There are several other types of things like the Internet of things. Small robots collect megatons of information and transfer it to a single center that saves it all to the blockchain.
How can the “Internet of things” technology be applied in the fight for a clean ecology? please explain!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 126
It depends on what purposes it is planned to use blockchain technology in the project. For example, in the same gambling entertainment industry, it serves as an alternative to money, while in other areas it is rather a secure database.
Activity: 662
www.cd3d.app
I agree, there are 2 branches of development for the project itself in the future, both in the world of cryptocurrency and in the ecological system
Certainly 2 development directions for the project are better than 1. Thus, it increases its chances of success by exactly 2 times!

yes if both are successful, then Greecoin will become a new history of cryptocurrency in the future. an Ecology technology and Blockchain collaborate to create a green environment
Activity: 210
I agree with you. There are definitely chances for success and they are higher than competitors!
I would not underestimate the decisions of competing projects. There, too, the teams do not sleep and make their products. It is very important who will be the first on the market.
Activity: 364
however there are some projects, that try implement own blockchain in some spheres where it is not important. Mostly it is gaming and gambling
It depends on what purposes it is planned to use blockchain technology in the project. For example, in the same gambling entertainment industry, it serves as an alternative to money, while in other areas it is rather a secure database.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
At least the Greencoin project has every chance !!!
I agree with you. There are definitely chances for success and they are higher than competitors!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Certainly 2 development directions for the project are better than 1. Thus, it increases its chances of success by exactly 2 times!
You're right! Project Greencoin, due to its comprehensiveness, has a rather high chance of success!
Activity: 126
The struggle for pure nature and ecology is now in trend. About it everywhere they write and speak. So if you competently use the situation, then you can climb on this waves!
Activity: 252
But there are promising projects, just need to look good. This project in any case must collect the necessary amount of money.
At least the Greencoin project has every chance !!!
Activity: 42
I agree, there are 2 branches of development for the project itself in the future, both in the world of cryptocurrency and in the ecological system
Pages:
Jump to: