Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 71. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Now the peak in the creation of marketplaces, although perhaps in the future it will be even more developed
The creation of various platforms and platforms on the blockchain has indeed become a trend lately. Massive projects announce the creation of their platforms in a particular industry.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes, Greencoin support team is rather active and they try to answer as much understandable as it is possible))
Probably it’s really unfounded to say that the team pays little attention to communication with the Greencoin project community. They do everything they can.
The more they pay attention to customers, the better the result will be in the future, this is a fact; live communication always solves most of the problems.
I don’t really keen on investing in projects with long term perspectives, because according to our market instability in is too risky, but here we have a nice ICO.
But here, in fact, no one is forcing anyone to invest, everyone makes their own choice, I personally think that this project is one of those in which you can invest finances.
Activity: 112
Let's see how government agencies and private charities will react to this project when it enters the market. I hope that he will receive worldwide recognition.
If, of course, platform Greencoin is as good as it is described in technical documents, then there is no doubt about the success of the Greencoin project!
Honestly to say it is difficult for me to understand all the technical documentation.  Not there are a lot of important information in the discussion, so I got everything here)
You can always ask a question to the team, if something is not clear about the project, I always do that, and for a more expeditious answer you can ask a question in the messenger
Activity: 182
It is quite hard to say if this project have chances to collect soft cap, but I like all the solutions it can provide.
I don’t really afraid of fund raising event. This team is already has a nice support and it is growing. I am afraid about it’s full implementation ..
We will find out later if they can put together a soft cap, but they just have to do it to please their inhabitants of the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It is quite hard to say if this project have chances to collect soft cap, but I like all the solutions it can provide.
I don’t really afraid of fund raising event. This team is already has a nice support and it is growing. I am afraid about it’s full implementation ..
Activity: 280
I wish that this project to because world popular. As for me it is better to do more advertisements. I hope that this will make it possible
I also try to advertise the Greencoin project myself among my acquaintances and friends. Unfortunately, many of them are frightened by the state of today's market and are afraid to invest.
In my country a lot of people are too suspicious about crypt and I am also try to be cautious now, while there are so many scam ICO..
A lot of people thinks that crypto has gone to shit, but there are some chances for it to recover
Activity: 238
I think that Greencoin should be popular and can even collect soft cap, but team members should organise proper advertising ..

without you telling me it seems like they've done it. and in my opinion it must be done if you want this project to succeed.
Yeah, project team is working hard. I think that Greencoin has a potential. However, a problem is that a few cares about environment
The most difficult tasks for team are waiting ahead. I haven’t read about it’s members, but it is impyfor better understanding of all perspectives
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Let's see how government agencies and private charities will react to this project when it enters the market. I hope that he will receive worldwide recognition.
If, of course, platform Greencoin is as good as it is described in technical documents, then there is no doubt about the success of the Greencoin project!
Honestly to say it is difficult for me to understand all the technical documentation.  Not there are a lot of important information in the discussion, so I got everything here)
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
In my opinion this is a project that can be said to be very potential and worthy of consideration and consideration. This is probably a promising project in the near future.
I also think that this  Greencoin project is very promising and deserves the closest attention!
I am not so experienced in investing, but I think that it is better to wait a bit and then invest because even pre-sale is not yet started
Activity: 392
The ecological situation on our planet today forces us to take the most drastic measures. If nothing is done, the process will become irreversible and our civilization will remain a maximum of several hundred years.
Of course, I heard a lot and read about the catastrophic situation with the environment on the planet ... But do you really think that everything is so serious?
I think that now everything is more than just serious. We are doing so much pollution, that next generation could not even see the blue sky because of fumes
Here on the one hand people are switching to electric cars, etc. But what to do with all these batteries? After all, they will cause much more damage to the environment
I don’t think that these batteries will cause bigger damage in comparison to fumes and all gases from cars
Activity: 266
I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
We are discussing so many aspects of this project, but it should at least collect soft cap for product to be implemented. And in today’s market conditions it is rather difficult
Hello
we understand that it can be very difficult it will be a big challenge, but let me tell you we are so motivated The Greencoin project has been very well accepted by many people, we already have many people registered on our Whitelist, so we believe that we can reach the soft cap
Do you plan to organise bounty campaign? I would like to take part, because it looks really interesting))
Activity: 439
Yes, Greencoin support team is rather active and they try to answer as much understandable as it is possible))
Probably it’s really unfounded to say that the team pays little attention to communication with the Greencoin project community. They do everything they can.
The more they pay attention to customers, the better the result will be in the future, this is a fact; live communication always solves most of the problems.
I don’t really keen on investing in projects with long term perspectives, because according to our market instability in is too risky, but here we have a nice ICO.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
They will collect a soft cap, because even the project token is already trading on yobit, in any case there is minimal demand for it
YoBit cannot provide a high level of sales. This is an exchange of the wrong level. But in any case, it is good that you can buy or sell tokens today.
I read that people complained about the yobit exchange, this is the starting level for projects, then more serious exchanges are needed
If in the future they can be listed on the Binans Exchange, then there will be a really excellent result. Smiley
I hardly imagine Greencoin on Binance, despite I think that it is a perspective token. Binance  is too suspicious for new tokens
I think that listing on exchanges is very important for project promotion. Although we should not expect to got Greencoin on Binance or some other large exchanges now.. it is hardly possible
To be honest, in order for them to go to the Binans exchange, it is necessary at least to be one of the most popular projects in the future and for the token to be actively traded everywhere and people know about it
As I know it is not about popularity. They have some aspects to evaluate tokens and it is very hard to be chosen..
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I think it is right that this project be supported by the state in the future, because the problem with the environment has long existed, and this project wants to solve this problem gradually.
I think that the states themselves are primarily interested in the development of projects that will be engaged in preserving the environment and improving the ecology of the planet.
Such projects as Greencoin should have maximum support from the authorities!
In the meantime, we have to support the project only at the expense of volunteers. Because nobody wants to sponsor it
People will sponsor because this project can bring a good profit, and investors are interested in it
Therefore, the Greencoin team decided to hold an ico, for this purpose. After all, this is a very good way to raise capital for the project
Let's hope that the project will collect the capital that they need for further development
Activity: 140
I think it is right that this project be supported by the state in the future, because the problem with the environment has long existed, and this project wants to solve this problem gradually.
I think that the states themselves are primarily interested in the development of projects that will be engaged in preserving the environment and improving the ecology of the planet.
In the meantime, we have to support the project only at the expense of volunteers. Because nobody wants to sponsor it
People will sponsor because this project can bring a good profit, and investors are interested in it
Therefore, the Greencoin team decided to hold an ico, for this purpose. After all, this is a very good way to raise capital for the project
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Much depends on the government itself, if they don’t like the idea, it may end up not being allowed to be shared with the project, but it shouldn’t be)
Basically, of course in the government are people who are still on the environment and help the environment. All they think about is filling their pockets.
Yes, and this is one of the biggest problems in all European countries and it needs to be solved!
Oh, to find more people who are willing to take up the fight against the government, namely corruption
Much depends on the government itself, if they don’t like the idea, it may end up not being allowed to be shared with the project, but it shouldn’t be)
Basically, of course in the government are people who are still on the environment and help the environment. All they think about is filling their pockets.
Yes, and this is one of the biggest problems in all European countries and it needs to be solved!
Pages:
Jump to: