Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Greencoin Token (GNC) Solving real problems in the world - page 75. (Read 128637 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Yes, Greencoin support team is rather active and they try to answer as much understandable as it is possible))
Probably it’s really unfounded to say that the team pays little attention to communication with the Greencoin project community. They do everything they can.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Every year, more and more attention is focused on global warming and other environmental issues. I think that this subject can not leave anyone indifferent.
All because people understand that very soon can come a very bad environmental situation on planet Earth
I don’t think that most of the people cares about environmental problems, but such UCO can develop some products that are useful Ana environmentally friendly
Activity: 252
We are discussing so many aspects of this project, but it should at least collect soft cap for product to be implemented. And in today’s market conditions it is rather difficult
Few projects manage to assemble a soft cover. I hope that Project Greencoin can do this. It is not similar to other projects that are conducted by ICO.
Activity: 392

Yes, unfortunately it is. Bitcoin is good to store because it is anonymous and does not need to pay tax on it
Firstly, Bitcoin is not anonymous. But second, more and more countries recognize cryptocurrency as a financial asset and tax it. So the days of crypto anarchism are over.
In my country there were also some attempts to regulate crypto, but know there is still no any legislation. I think that crypto doesn’t looks like it was..
Activity: 126
I hardly imagine Greencoin on Binance, despite I think that it is a perspective token. Binance  is too suspicious for new tokens
According to statistics, Binance denies listing more than 97% of the number of applications from crypto projects. So the chances of getting on this exchange are very small.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
There are so many scamers here in crypt that I could not be sure that crypt will remain as it was
The percentage of running into fraudsters while you are making your investments is of course huge, but this does not mean that you don’t need to invest. You just need to be careful and cautious.
The ecological situation on our planet today forces us to take the most drastic measures. If nothing is done, the process will become irreversible and our civilization will remain a maximum of several hundred years.
Of course, I heard a lot and read about the catastrophic situation with the environment on the planet ... But do you really think that everything is so serious?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I wish that this project to because world popular. As for me it is better to do more advertisements. I hope that this will make it possible
I also try to advertise the Greencoin project myself among my acquaintances and friends. Unfortunately, many of them are frightened by the state of today's market and are afraid to invest.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
not everyone just understands this problem, most people close their eyes to it, but in the future there may be serious consequences
The ecological situation on our planet today forces us to take the most drastic measures. If nothing is done, the process will become irreversible and our civilization will remain a maximum of several hundred years.

I grew up in a poor family myself and I know what it is. When you around some bandits, thieves and scammers, it's just awful!
But you should be glad that you broke free from your environment and now you are investing. All works will be rewarded. Investing in Project Greencoin and other promising projects can change a person’s life!
Activity: 224
The first decentralized platform based on sustainable green systems to solve real problems in the world, connecting green systems manufacturers and local Installation companies or certified individuals directly with buyers. it seems your project concept is very interesting, do you have some partner or advisor in your project?
I wish that this project to because world popular. As for me it is better to do more advertisements. I hope that this will make it possible
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
It is necessary to change this situation! When people live in poverty or in a bad environment, it begins to seem the norm
it really takes place in life and it is very bad. But agree that investing in cryptocurrency has given many people a chance to get out of poverty.
There are quite a lot of people who managed to earn good money in crypt and it is really a good place to invest your funds
Activity: 126
It is necessary to change this situation! When people live in poverty or in a bad environment, it begins to seem the norm
it really takes place in life and it is very bad. But agree that investing in cryptocurrency has given many people a chance to get out of poverty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20

Yes, but it's not profitable for the government. They don't care what happens in 100 years. Although their descendants, too, will have to go through it
Many of the officials and members of the government from the stands and television screens say that cryptocurrency is bad, and they themselves own hundreds of Bitcoins through nominees. So they are all hypocrites!
Many people say that they are against cryptocurrency, but most of it is used, it has always been so difficult to understand people.
You are absolutely right. People, especially media people or politicians, are very false and hypocritical. They never say what they think.
so a project like Greencoin deserves to be the center of world attention!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22

Therefore, the main idea of Greencoin is very relevant: "solving real problems in the world"
It's the truth. The Greencoin project pursues the most noble and ambitious goals to save the environment on the planet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Yes, unfortunately it is. Bitcoin is good to store because it is anonymous and does not need to pay tax on it
Firstly, Bitcoin is not anonymous. But second, more and more countries recognize cryptocurrency as a financial asset and tax it. So the days of crypto anarchism are over.
Activity: 238
Advertising is one of the important elements. But the community, of course, should help developers to promote the project in which it is interested.
Although, the most important thing is product development.. I don’t think advertising will save an ICO if it do not have any product as the result of team work
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Now almost everyone communicates in social networks, there are few administrations on the forum who answer, the best thing is telegrams
I also like communication in the Telegram. It's convenient. Always in touch. Convenient to read and chat.
As for me Telegram, Discord and chars on bitcointalk forum are the most convenient form of communication with community members)
It was always easier to answer in a telegram than to create a post on the forum, but we should not forget about people who do not use instant messengers.
I also think that chats in telegram are more convenient, but here, on forum there are much more active members, so it is better to communicate here)
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
The first decentralized platform based on sustainable green systems to solve real problems in the world, connecting green systems manufacturers and local Installation companies or certified individuals directly with buyers. it seems your project concept is very interesting, do you have some partner or advisor in your project?
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I think that after some time there will be exchanges and other exchanges. Now we need to focus on developing the main product of the platform itself. And then think about going to the exchange.
We are discussing so many aspects of this project, but it should at least collect soft cap for product to be implemented. And in today’s market conditions it is rather difficult
I agree. You can talk a lot, it is important that investors have an interest in the company and they have gathered at least a minimum, if this does not happen, then these are useless conversations.
By the way, @alp says correctly, you speak completely on various topics that have nothing to do with ICO and this company.
Pages:
Jump to: