Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI - page 14. (Read 22187 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Tell me please how much tokens were sold at the ICO?

PRE-SALE still goes and the main stage of sales will begin later. The counters are on the site but they are apparently not updated so often. In any case, you can still buy tokens at a 30% discount
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Hello team! good platform to invest in.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 2

Wow, what an amazing project! The development team looks promising.
Activity: 25

Howdy devs! great platform to invest in.
Activity: 1

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing?
Activity: 3

The concept of the project is  profitable. Whitepaper is clear and understandable.

The concept of  project is very great.  White paper is understandable and clear.

Hi, Devs, tell me on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing.

Certainly. If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get itsshare in the market.

I think that developers have clear plan and strategy. We just must keep calm and wait for the news of  development.
Activity: 12

Cool project. Managed to get into Alpha.
Activity: 9

Hello there. When will the info on the bonuses for the ICO will be announced?

Tell me please how much tokens were sold at the ICO?

During what time your token will be presented on the exchange to participate in the auction?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The LeadRex platform offers the latest solution to the challenges in the lead generation market! I really believe that the platform will attract a large number of investors!
Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a excellent potential in the idea of this project.

the potential of the project LeadRex is indeed very good add more if they could develop this project became better and can get a lot of support from investors

Hello!
We work every day on the project. We also develop MVP. Very soon there will be a lot of good news.

What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?

You're right. But not only the ERC token.
We also use the ENECUUM technology to store information.
Activity: 19

What's technology behind this project, Is it an ERC Token?

Hey.I believe this project will be a great success and I will also invest some money into this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Looking forward to the the development of the project, can see a excellent potential in the idea of this project.

the potential of the project LeadRex is indeed very good add more if they could develop this project became better and can get a lot of support from investors
Pages:
Jump to: