Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN](ICO) HARD CAP! LeadRex- lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI - page 16. (Read 22161 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 104
The analytics module is the link for all modules of the system. Each user of the platform will be able to generate statistics about each launched advertising campaign or the operation of a separate module. All information will be available in real time. Based on the results of the generated statistics, optimization options will be offered.

The LeadRex project will primarily solve the problem of the effectiveness of mass Internet advertising.

Artificial intelligence, will only offer the advertisement that is interesting to the consumer, given his preferences, color, region, return, and much more, he will be able to show only the right advertising with a high probability.

This will save millions of dollars in advertising, and do not overpay for empty impressions. Receive ready-made leads for a not expensive price
When can you get the tokens when you finish the task
Where to look at the token

You can receive tokens for your purse ERC20, immediately after payment in your account.

Link here: https://investor.leadrex.io
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added LeadRex  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/leadrex/

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to LeadRex ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

Thank you very much, looks beautiful.
What is the audience of your site? Did you make a mail newsletter?
I was able to notice that you were not included in the list of our advisors. Which are the top advisors of icobench.

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
When can you get the tokens when you finish the task
Where to look at the token
Activity: 266
The analytics module is the link for all modules of the system. Each user of the platform will be able to generate statistics about each launched advertising campaign or the operation of a separate module. All information will be available in real time. Based on the results of the generated statistics, optimization options will be offered.
Activity: 133
Merit: 5
for the limits of softcap and harcapnya LeadRex project is not so much a sense of sense would be achieved if it gets a lot of support from the bounty hunter so that in know as many investors
Activity: 112
Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com, a popular destination for cryptocurrency investors and researchers — featuring cryptocurrency news, coin rankings, initial coin offerings and blockchain events.

We just added LeadRex  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/leadrex/

https://i.imgur.com/yFsMajC.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to LeadRex ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.
Activity: 560
an interesting project, hopefully this project can run smoothly and be able to compete with other projects.
Thanks for the support!
We are doing everything possible. And we will continue to try.

his bounty allocation is quite tempting. I see it is still the presale stage which will end on 11 June.
the concept used is still rarely used in other projects. If the teams are serious trying hard in developing this project, i'm sure this project can run smoothly and hadcapnya achieved.
I hope this project does not disappoint the investors & the participants of bounties hunter.
Bountyhunter is very important for us. We will not offend them! Everyone will receive payment for the work done in our tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
his bounty allocation is quite tempting. I see it is still the presale stage which will end on 11 June.
the concept used is still rarely used in other projects. If the teams are serious trying hard in developing this project, i'm sure this project can run smoothly and hadcapnya achieved.
I hope this project does not disappoint the investors & the participants of bounties hunter.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
an interesting project, hopefully this project can run smoothly and be able to compete with other projects.
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Learner for Life!
Please check just 1 answer above mate
Activity: 133
When start the bot, i get 60 ldx, how can i wd this token? Or its cant be wd?
Read the pinned message in the community group. The token will be sent after the completion of ICO
Activity: 134
LeadRex is the innovative lead generation one-stop shop platform for launching effective online advertising campaigns and realizing digital marketing strategy in extremely quick time, providing quality lead generation by Artificial Intelligence.

Correctly noticed!
Activity: 70
LeadRex is the innovative lead generation one-stop shop platform for launching effective online advertising campaigns and realizing digital marketing strategy in extremely quick time, providing quality lead generation by Artificial Intelligence.
Hello! Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Hello!
We will continue to develop MVP and will be able to attract new developers to the project. You can learn from our white paper about the distribution of collected funds.
It is a very promising project, I gonna invest 10 ETH, any bonys for me?

Hello,

We have a bonus of 25% to those who have invested more than 8 ETH.

Our support team will help you, you can always ask for help.
Activity: 224
Platform based on artificial intelligence and Blockchain was developed to improve the conversion of advertising campaigns and reduce operating costs. Projects like this should be followed, because the ideas and concepts are very interesting.
Activity: 87
It is a very promising project, I gonna invest 10 ETH, any bonys for me?
Pages:
Jump to: