Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 18. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Let's talk about the opportunities offered by AIDOC on the market. Current market cap is 16mio, total supply 777,775,241 AIDOC
I would think that 1 token at the end of the year can be worth about $ 0.5. That would be a very good development for the current state. what do you all mean?

an 11.52% rise in the last 24hrs is no joke https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/... that Aidoc can do 1$ before year ends... I'm quite positive on that  Cool

Nearly all coins went high in the last 24 hours. It is possible for Aidoc to hit 1$, 100% if the market continue like this. If we are lucky we will not have any drops again in the market soon.

Unfortunately this bull didn't last for long but I'm quite hopeful for a bull run in this period notwithstanding, I'm quite hopeful of the fact that Aidoc will reach a new height not imagine cos it has got what it takes, I am also hopeful for the implementation of the various systems she wasn't to put in place for the well being of the human health

Well the market is now a bit stable. ETH is still at $500. So there is still some chance that it can continue to rise. I am expecting that it Aidoc too will rise if everything again is going back up.

Yeah aidoc will surely rise as the market becomes very stable.. Especially if they show the community that they are working and developing the project.

It is has been a few days and the market is not going down, and AIDOC gained nearly 17% today. When ETH and Bitcoin rises nearly every altcoin rises too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Good news guys!! AIDOC successfully lunched the digital human demo in China, and they plan to launch the digital human demo in other parts of the world real soon.

Wow, it's great... Where you saw this news? Can you post here that news link here? So all people we know about this growth.

This is a huge one. A really big news this is. The investors will be happy to see their investments being utilized properly. Soon the worth of the token would increase drastically.
Amazing news where did you read this? they should keep us updated on social media so that all of us know what is happening there as i cannot find anywhere about a demo in China.

Indeed it would massively help the project attract new attention reaching out to thousands on social media, i would highly recommend it. When you have big exciting news and updates it#s important it reaches out to people
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Let's talk about the opportunities offered by AIDOC on the market. Current market cap is 16mio, total supply 777,775,241 AIDOC
I would think that 1 token at the end of the year can be worth about $ 0.5. That would be a very good development for the current state. what do you all mean?

an 11.52% rise in the last 24hrs is no joke https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/... that Aidoc can do 1$ before year ends... I'm quite positive on that  Cool

Nearly all coins went high in the last 24 hours. It is possible for Aidoc to hit 1$, 100% if the market continue like this. If we are lucky we will not have any drops again in the market soon.

Unfortunately this bull didn't last for long but I'm quite hopeful for a bull run in this period notwithstanding, I'm quite hopeful of the fact that Aidoc will reach a new height not imagine cos it has got what it takes, I am also hopeful for the implementation of the various systems she wasn't to put in place for the well being of the human health

Well the market is now a bit stable. ETH is still at $500. So there is still some chance that it can continue to rise. I am expecting that it Aidoc too will rise if everything again is going back up.

Yeah aidoc will surely rise as the market becomes very stable.. Especially if they show the community that they are working and developing the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Good news guys!! AIDOC successfully lunched the digital human demo in China, and they plan to launch the digital human demo in other parts of the world real soon.

Wow, it's great... Where you saw this news? Can you post here that news link here? So all people we know about this growth.

This is a huge one. A really big news this is. The investors will be happy to see their investments being utilized properly. Soon the worth of the token would increase drastically.
Amazing news where did you read this? they should keep us updated on social media so that all of us know what is happening there as i cannot find anywhere about a demo in China.
Activity: 532

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

The bulls will surely come but at the moment is steadily increasing, which for me is a healthy kinda growth and i think this time, when it settles, it will be a good one and the implementation of AIDOC is a futuristic approach, which makes the project highly marketable

I think it's better if it goes up slowly. If the development goes up as fast as in November and December 2017 again too many people will become aware who are not so well versed. Then the market overheats again and we saw the consequences this year in the first months.
Better slowly and steadily up than too fast. I'm not in a hurry:-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

The bulls will surely come but at the moment is steadily increasing, which for me is a healthy kinda growth and i think this time, when it settles, it will be a good one and the implementation of AIDOC is a futuristic approach, which makes the project highly marketable
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
AIDOC built a live 3D vital sign that reads your general health. This offers you a 24-hour analysis from a medical expert, digitally, which is capable of anticipating problems that may be occurring in your health.
Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant
Do they have a video or an article where we can see it already? so that we know how it looks like i would rather like to see their progress.
Hello Cnote328, please do you know if there's a video about it? It will really be nice to have a closer look and know more about its functionality

Hello friend, I couldn't find a video regarding this perhaps you can visit their telegram page their admins are always online.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn
Activity: 490

I still believe the most effective and efficient way to increase the price is by having traction on the network. Now it is only updates that may drive the price up. We will see what happens hereon.
Activity: 168

an 11.52% rise in the last 24hrs is no joke https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/... that Aidoc can do 1$ before year ends... I'm quite positive on that  Cool

1 USD per token is possible by year end for AIDOC coin. It was down due to market conditions. But AIDOC's  announcement regarding project development and good market conditions will help coin price to go up.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
AIDOC built a live 3D vital sign that reads your general health. This offers you a 24-hour analysis from a medical expert, digitally, which is capable of anticipating problems that may be occurring in your health.
Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant

This is one of the great feature of AIDOC. AIDOC can make lot of innovations in medical industry.
It will change the way we get medical advice, treatment today.
What will the costs be for this 24 hours analysis form a medical expert? the idea itself is amazing but i would like to know what it will cost me if i wanted an analysis.

a good question, I have not asked me yet.
But we can certainly pay for this service with tokens. So if we want to use services from AIDOC, we should buy now tokens, as long as they are so cheap
Activity: 672
Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant

This is one of the great feature of AIDOC. AIDOC can make lot of innovations in medical industry.
What will the costs be for this 24 hours analysis form a medical expert? the idea itself is amazing but i would like to know what it will cost me if i wanted an analysis.

Yea, that's really impressive, is like the kinda things you see on sci-fi movies, it will be really nice to behold this and i'm pretty sure it will be cost effective, imagine having a doctor first hand, to guide you through the process of having a stable and good health, 24/7, really cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Was already wondering when we get that demo. Great news that it is launched now. Would be interesting to hear when the release is planned for other countries besides China.
Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Do they have a video or an article where we can see it already? so that we know how it looks like i would rather like to see their progress.
Hello Cnote328, please do you know if there's a video about it? It will really be nice to have a closer look and know more about its functionality
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I think it will be a big project, I look forward to it and wish your project great success in the future. Can help the world community

It certainly can help the world globally, which is why I’m confident that AIDOC will be an success due to its complex strategies using the blockchain offering much more complex security methods securing the data to a high level
Pages:
Jump to: