Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 22. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
What do you guys think about the price of AIDOC right now ? It is below the ICO price, but that is normal, because the market is still going down.

I think it is going normal as the whole market is down and only a few tokens are doing well right now but i expect it to bounce back after this whole market stabilise.

AIDOC is good project and I think it's good time to buy some AIDOC coins. Team is making good progress in developing this project. Once market start receiving this will also rock.

Yes, now is just the perfect time to get such for those who missed out on the ICO, infact the market is offering an opportunity for everyone to come in before it goes bullish and the price will soar high, giving little room for one to get their preferred amount

Crypto across the board seems to be a wise choose right now especially tokens with legs. I mean if you think about who the people are that are buying right now and not selling you realize it’s people with longterm vision. Which is what’s important longterm results

These kind of project where the token is bound to the value will split (i think) from the market volatility when the project is operational. Given the token itself would be required to operate in the network hence driving the price up.
Activity: 168
Now that I feel a bit bad today, I would like to ask the AIDoctor for advice. Too bad that it still lasts until the project starts. But if it works, then I'm sure I'll get good health advice

Sorry about that i can imagine that you would be wishing it was the future already and aidoc chain is operating fully only to come back to reality that you have to go to a clinic for check up.

If I understood correctly, you guys expect in future you don't have to visit clinic /dr personally and AIDOC will be able to assist us remotely at home only?
Activity: 728
Now that I feel a bit bad today, I would like to ask the AIDoctor for advice. Too bad that it still lasts until the project starts. But if it works, then I'm sure I'll get good health advice

Sorry about that i can imagine that you would be wishing it was the future already and aidoc chain is operating fully only to come back to reality that you have to go to a clinic for check up.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How we check our token balance?
And what will be total amount of coins in circulation?

You can check your token balance on your wallet, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but I'm taking a wide guess and also if you're talking about Token in the platform, I believe that will be easy pizzy when the platform is fully functional

Check coinmarketcap.com for everything circulation on Aidoc

If you look on coinmarketcap it shows that the total of AIDOC tokens currently in circulation on exchanges/wallets etc. is 419,997,463 AIDOC.

Heres a link: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

You can check your token balance on your wallet, I'm not sure exactly what you're asking but I'm taking a wide guess and also if you're talking about Token in the platform, I believe that will be easy pizzy when the platform is fully functional

Check coinmarketcap.com for everything circulation on Aidoc
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I think this topic is worth more. I mean more messages. Do you have a bounty campaign? Or can you plan to hold a airdrop?

Sorry mate Anything that has to do with Crowdsale, bounty and airdrop are already over since late last year. But you can get the token from exchanges if you are interested.

Oh, sorry for the carelessness. and on which exchanges is your coin traded? Are you already listed on the coinmarketcap?

Yeah it has already been listed on both coinmarketcap and exchanges go here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/ click on market you will get all the exchanges aidoc is in
Does anybody know what the ico price was? so i could compare it with the price at the moment and what do you guys think that aidoc can do to increase the current price?

Don't know the exact price of ICO, but I think it's currently trading below ICO price but that's too due to current market situation. AIDOC team is doing good and once market start improving AIDOC will also rock.

Keep up with the price here @ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/

Although, please take into account it's alot of speculation at the moment since it hasn't been listed as of yet. I do expect to see some nice rises over the next 6 months~
Thanks for the link at the moment the price is going down but that counts for every crypto almost the whole site is red when you go on https://coinmarketcap.com/ does anybody why it is going down right now?

Yes, is a general thing at the moment but hopefully we'll get to see a spike any moment, the market must have sieve away the weak hands and left only the strong and they are the ones who will determine the market when it goes bullish, cryptocurrency is here to stay
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I think this topic is worth more. I mean more messages. Do you have a bounty campaign? Or can you plan to hold a airdrop?

Sorry mate Anything that has to do with Crowdsale, bounty and airdrop are already over since late last year. But you can get the token from exchanges if you are interested.

Oh, sorry for the carelessness. and on which exchanges is your coin traded? Are you already listed on the coinmarketcap?

Yeah it has already been listed on both coinmarketcap and exchanges go here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/ click on market you will get all the exchanges aidoc is in
Does anybody know what the ico price was? so i could compare it with the price at the moment and what do you guys think that aidoc can do to increase the current price?

Don't know the exact price of ICO, but I think it's currently trading below ICO price but that's too due to current market situation. AIDOC team is doing good and once market start improving AIDOC will also rock.

Although, please take into account it's alot of speculation at the moment since it hasn't been listed as of yet. I do expect to see some nice rises over the next 6 months~
Thanks for the link at the moment the price is going down but that counts for every crypto almost the whole site is red when you go on https://coinmarketcap.com/ does anybody why it is going down right now?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I don't really think I get what you mean but from my understanding of your question, I think the way to check your token balance is to scan your wallet. Cause I want to believe that all token bought and earned through bounties/airdrop have been distributed already

Assuming the data on Coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/) is correct, the circulating supply is 419.997.463 AIDOC (out of a Total Supply of 777.775.241 AIDOC)

I believe this data is correct, I also just checked the same information on another third-party website and says the supply is 420million.

Pretty interesting stuff and amazingly showing an 24hour volume of $1.69M which is bloody amazing in my opinion

Thats a SERIOUSLY good market volume for an altcoin thats fairly new, it really seems to hold that their was a lot of interest in the platform, hence the early hardcap hit of the ICO, it's basically what was expected, good to see the data visualized though, and seems to trading very stable which means as parts of the platform start to come out i'd imagine a bump in price point on the token.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

I don't really think I get what you mean but from my understanding of your question, I think the way to check your token balance is to scan your wallet. Cause I want to believe that all token bought and earned through bounties/airdrop have been distributed already

Assuming the data on Coinmarketcap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/) is correct, the circulating supply is 419.997.463 AIDOC (out of a Total Supply of 777.775.241 AIDOC)

I believe this data is correct, I also just checked the same information on another third-party website and says the supply is 420million.

Pretty interesting stuff and amazingly showing an 24hour volume of $1.69M which is bloody amazing in my opinion
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
In the future, AIDOC will provide the healthcare industry with a full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence as the core underlying technology.

That's right man, this is one project i keep an eye out for. Artificial Intelligence is a rapidly advancing technology, that may soon have significant impacts on our everyday lives, i believe AIDOC will a play a vital role in the healthcare industry.
Activity: 154
In the future, AIDOC will provide the healthcare industry with a full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence as the core underlying technology.
Activity: 532

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 168

Activity: 280
Merit: 3
dApps Development Automation Platform
Health industries always have a good trend from year to year..Congratulations for AIDOC for reaching the hard cap, i think you deserved to get it..Your product and your teamwork must be excellent..Anyway i hope this project success and keep on the good track following road map..
Activity: 84
Activity: 490
How do you expect to have the value of your tokens increased? I believe this is a great project to invest for the product, but being able to earn money besides trading is indeed very good

If I am not mistaken the token it self is utilized to make use of the services in the platform. I am not sure if a burn is to take place but utilizing in the platform for the services is the main approach to drive the price up. Basically you are creating a need for it.
What do you guys think about the price of AIDOC right now ? It is below the ICO price, but that is normal, because the market is still going down.

That is expected; I personal think that utility tokens can only gain more value when they are actually utilized in the platform as of now; the only thing that temporary effects the price are the announcements.
That happening every-time with every token/coins. So don't worry about that. Fortunately total crypto market is down at this moment so obviously we will see low price with every coins.

Yeah the market at this moment shows the strength level of each coin and their survival rate and you will see many tokens at their lowest which is very bad. I guess something spectacular must happen before a token will gain more in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: