Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 21. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Guys AIDOC gaining more publicity check this article out. https://medium.com/@aidoc/aidoc-showed-on-the-giant-screen-of-nasdaq-acf6f5ce5bea

Great article, it's important these kind of articles are shared out on here and social media to ensure AIDOC continues to grow with new investors and community members
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
AIDOC has showed on the NASDAQ giant screen recently, which demonstrates the strong brand image of AIDOC. We have the reason to believe that in the near future, the world’s first AI medical chain, AIDOC, will appear in a broader international arena and accelerate the realization of the goal “let everyone have their own exclusive ‘Bay max’”! It's true.

Adversiting is good. But for medicine niche this is not enough. They must some agrememnt from government I think. IS this project similar like Patientory?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
AIDOC has showed on the NASDAQ giant screen recently, which demonstrates the strong brand image of AIDOC. We have the reason to believe that in the near future, the world’s first AI medical chain, AIDOC, will appear in a broader international arena and accelerate the realization of the goal “let everyone have their own exclusive ‘Bay max’”! It's true.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Now that I feel a bit bad today, I would like to ask the AIDoctor for advice. Too bad that it still lasts until the project starts. But if it works, then I'm sure I'll get good health advice

I really can't wait to have an AI driven app fully integrated with medical features hand-on at my disposal such that i really do not need to go too far to seek out medical advice or expertise, everything is carried out in the chain and i get incentives too  Wink

I am interested in the result of the other companies using the the records of others to come with a breaking through discovery or something how good that would the feel being part of something great.
Activity: 728
Now that I feel a bit bad today, I would like to ask the AIDoctor for advice. Too bad that it still lasts until the project starts. But if it works, then I'm sure I'll get good health advice

Sorry about that i can imagine that you would be wishing it was the future already and aidoc chain is operating fully only to come back to reality that you have to go to a clinic for check up.

If I understood correctly, you guys expect in future you don't have to visit clinic /dr personally and AIDOC will be able to assist us remotely at home only?

I think they are thinking same. In-future faulerwilli don't want to visit at clinic  Grin. Looks like he is too much impressed about AIDoc.

yeah, that would be cool. AIDOC just tell me in the future which medications I should take, and I'm already well again :-)
that's the dream, in reality AIDOC will of course send me to the hospital if I'm seriously ill.

Thanks for your sympathy, today I'm fine again :-)

That is nice to hear and yes aidoc will provide health advice monitor your vital sign for any anomalies warning you immediately to watch what you are doing. So need for clinic might not come up necessary.
Activity: 168

Sorry about that i can imagine that you would be wishing it was the future already and aidoc chain is operating fully only to come back to reality that you have to go to a clinic for check up.

Get real time health advice, maintain wellbeing, and identify risks to prevent disease. By combining digital medical technology with advanced data computing that constantly uploads your health data to the blockchain. This is what AIDOC is going to do for you.
A small wait and then this will be reality.

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

looks nice. When can we expect more news?

Hello friend, please do check out their announcements section for news update on latest happenings. You can also follow them on their social media for updates too.
They are not very active on their social media at least not on their Twitter and Facebook they do not post very frequently it would be better to keep their investors and supporters updated on even the smallest details.

Yeah but this is because their core team are working very hard on development of the project and they are also attending lots of conferences and helping raise awareness and gain exposure of AIDOC and its services.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

Sounds funny though, apologies and no offence but i think you just created a scenario that we can all attest to and it just gives us a clear picture of what this project intends to solve, i mean if i can just consult my AIDOCTOR, i will eventually have a clue of what's wrong and figure out the next point of action 
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

If I understood correctly, you guys expect in future you don't have to visit clinic /dr personally and AIDOC will be able to assist us remotely at home only?

I think they are thinking same. In-future faulerwilli don't want to visit at clinic  Grin. Looks like he is too much impressed about AIDoc.

yeah, that would be cool. AIDOC just tell me in the future which medications I should take, and I'm already well again :-)
that's the dream, in reality AIDOC will of course send me to the hospital if I'm seriously ill.

Thanks for your sympathy, today I'm fine again :-)
Activity: 168

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Hello friend, please do check out their announcements section for news update on latest happenings. You can also follow them on their social media for updates too.
They are not very active on their social media at least not on their Twitter and Facebook they do not post very frequently it would be better to keep their investors and supporters updated on even the smallest details.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Thanks for the interest, the project is always developing and growing. Social media is a good shout to keep up-to-date, check out there twitter @ https://twitter.com/aidocme?lang=en

They post regular updates!

I am really wondering if we can expect any news regarding the 'DEMO version of the digital human' that is supposed to be launched soon according to the development plan on their website.
Activity: 112

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.

I couldn't agree less man AIDOC plans to implement brilliant features I hope they stay focus and determined to achieve their goals.
Activity: 12

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.

Thanks for the interest, the project is always developing and growing. Social media is a good shout to keep up-to-date, check out there twitter @ https://twitter.com/aidocme?lang=en

They post regular updates!
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I really can't wait to have an AI driven app fully integrated with medical features hand-on at my disposal such that i really do not need to go too far to seek out medical advice or expertise, everything is carried out in the chain and i get incentives too  Wink
Activity: 154
Hey mate, sorry about your health. Hope you are doing better today? Be rest assured that you will get good health because AIDOC has come to stay and will definitely work
Activity: 532

It is a pretty exciting concept and can't wait to see the beta release or such, to see how in-depth and capable the AIDOC is !

Interesting times.
Pages:
Jump to: