Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 20. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The AI model requires constant evolution, and the code of the AIDOC chain also needs to be constantly updated and iterated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
AIDOC has showed on the NASDAQ giant screen recently, which demonstrates the strong brand image of AIDOC. We have the reason to believe that in the near future, the world’s first AI medical chain, AIDOC, will appear in a broader international arena and accelerate the realization of the goal “let everyone have their own exclusive ‘Bay max’”! It's true.

That's a really cool way of advertising a project, very bold and brash but it will definitely catch the eyes of the public walking through Times Square, I tip my hat to the AIDOC team, bravo!

You can say that again, they are really making a bold statement to the community and to anyone who cares to know about them, well, such can only happen if a project is pretty confident about themselves and what they have to offer, it also strengthens and create confidence within the community, bold move
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Keep watching the project

Please don't just watch alone, please tell your friends about the project and let us the the words into the streets. Let us support the project in anyway we can

Yeah this is definitely great advice, AIDOC is a project I would recommend to my friends and family because of the wide variety services they can provide them that will help with tracking their health and wellness.
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
AIDOC has showed on the NASDAQ giant screen recently, which demonstrates the strong brand image of AIDOC. We have the reason to believe that in the near future, the world’s first AI medical chain, AIDOC, will appear in a broader international arena and accelerate the realization of the goal “let everyone have their own exclusive ‘Bay max’”! It's true.

Adversiting is good. But for medicine niche this is not enough. They must some agrememnt from government I think. IS this project similar like Patientory?

We had this question of a similarity with Patientory already a few days ago. I still don't know if these projects are similar because i don't know Patientory. Maybe someone who knows both projects can post a comparison.

I have heard of this project before. But I do not know exactly. But even if I do not want to do it, I should also take a look at the project. Let's see what they do differently.
Maybe then I invest in 2 medical-blockchain-projects

I just read about the project, they seem to be having almost same scope with aidoc 

"Patientory empowers patients, clinicians, and healthcare organizations to access, store and transfer information safely, thus improving care coordination while ensuring data security" culled from the website

I don't know the functionality of their dapp but i know Aidoc is bringing in cutting technology in their dapp using AI to their advantage which wasn't mentioned in this other project.. it's all good seeing different project in the medical world, it will promote efficiency as the sky is very wide.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Guys AIDOC gaining more publicity check this article out. https://medium.com/@aidoc/aidoc-showed-on-the-giant-screen-of-nasdaq-acf6f5ce5bea

Nice one. They seem to still be interested in getting the word out about their project to the public even after a successful ICO and hard cap smashing. That's a nice marketing strategy I think
Around 40 million visitors and 100 million passengers walk by this giant screen it is amazing that AIDOC came on this it will surely attract a lot of people.

This is great from the team, this is what i call an all out attack. A screen were 100 million people walk by its going to be hard to miss not see aidoc on that screen.

This is really good news. Thanks for sharing. Lots of people getting familiar with AIDOC. Also they now know AIDOC's importance and contribution to medical field. 

You're welcome mate. Time Square is where the world’s top companies spread their brand image, improve their brand appeal and disseminate their brand culture, I'm glad AIDOC featured on here, this will surely create more awareness about AIDOC.
And this also tells a lot about AIDOC itself i think this is a great way to achieve awareness about this project i have never seen another crypto achieve this .
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Guys AIDOC gaining more publicity check this article out. https://medium.com/@aidoc/aidoc-showed-on-the-giant-screen-of-nasdaq-acf6f5ce5bea

Nice one. They seem to still be interested in getting the word out about their project to the public even after a successful ICO and hard cap smashing. That's a nice marketing strategy I think
Around 40 million visitors and 100 million passengers walk by this giant screen it is amazing that AIDOC came on this it will surely attract a lot of people.

This is great from the team, this is what i call an all out attack. A screen were 100 million people walk by its going to be hard to miss not see aidoc on that screen.

This is really good news. Thanks for sharing. Lots of people getting familiar with AIDOC. Also they now know AIDOC's importance and contribution to medical field. 

You're welcome mate. Time Square is where the world’s top companies spread their brand image, improve their brand appeal and disseminate their brand culture, I'm glad AIDOC featured on here, this will surely create more awareness about AIDOC.

It's good to see that AIDOC are putting the work in on the marketing and advertising as it is all done on speculation at the moment whilst there is not a working product, so it's important to stay on top of this.

Keep up the good work and please continue to provide updates on social media (Twitter) I can see you haven't been that active recently Sad
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Keep watching the project

Please don't just watch alone, please tell your friends about the project and let us the the words into the streets. Let us support the project in anyway we can
Activity: 112

Activity: 168

Activity: 490

That's a really cool way of advertising a project, very bold and brash but it will definitely catch the eyes of the public walking through Times Square, I tip my hat to the AIDOC team, bravo!

That would cost a fortune. Since you are basically exposing your self to various investors of different kinds. I wonder what the reaction would be the AIDOC is operational. BTW any estimation on how far the mvp is at?

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Adversiting is good. But for medicine niche this is not enough. They must some agrememnt from government I think. IS this project similar like Patientory?

We had this question of a similarity with Patientory already a few days ago. I still don't know if these projects are similar because i don't know Patientory. Maybe someone who knows both projects can post a comparison.

I have heard of this project before. But I do not know exactly. But even if I do not want to do it, I should also take a look at the project. Let's see what they do differently.
Maybe then I invest in 2 medical-blockchain-projects
Activity: 266
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

Activity: 168

Yeap, AIDOC will also globally recruit talents of all levels from front-line staff to partners who are interested in AI medical and blockchain.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Wow! firstly a great utility token in the medical field which is not to be taken lightly and now a great publicity for the project in Time Square where the world’s top companies are located - this year will go down truly as the year of the blockchain - brace yourself people Cool
Activity: 672
Now that I feel a bit bad today, I would like to ask the AIDoctor for advice. Too bad that it still lasts until the project starts. But if it works, then I'm sure I'll get good health advice

I really can't wait to have an AI driven app fully integrated with medical features hand-on at my disposal such that i really do not need to go too far to seek out medical advice or expertise, everything is carried out in the chain and i get incentives too  Wink

Sure, is intriguing just guessing about the whole process, the simplification of problems that it tends to solve, even though we do have to see a physical doctor at the end but the AIDOC AI helps solve some problems that originally would have incurred some financial cost from individuals
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: