Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 46. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I had come across aidoc project in time past but haven't come to fully understand what they got to offer but I have a bit of knowledge about the project and will be learning more about it in days to come
You can try going to their website here that will help you very much they do explain a lot there and it is a very clean website i have already started liking this project.

Why is the site in a other language when i enter it ? Does it not have a automatic language chooser when you enter the site ? That would be better or maybe add a English flag so it becomes easy to spot it.

AIDOC probably has a target audience that is more familiar with this language, I am pretty sure the English will be supported, going through the whitepaper atm
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I just started reading your whitepaper i see AIDOC chain consists of four modules: security, authentication, intelligent network, and data
storage. Once i get the time i'll complete reading the whitepaper to fully understand how AIDOC works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
I had come across aidoc project in time past but haven't come to fully understand what they got to offer but I have a bit of knowledge about the project and will be learning more about it in days to come
You can try going to their website here that will help you very much they do explain a lot there and it is a very clean website i have already started liking this project.

Why is the site in a other language when i enter it ? Does it not have a automatic language chooser when you enter the site ? That would be better or maybe add a English flag so it becomes easy to spot it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Looks like another miss on this one. Already listing on major exchanges. How long was sale going for?

It is great to see members with relevant experience on board. I guess the only option for guys like me is to wait on exchanges.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Some pretty interesting ideas from the Aidoc project, I've just come across this ICO review for them.

It has plenty of information on there for the project without having to go through a boring whitepaper.

Check it out here @ https://coinmarketalert.com/page/press-releases/the-most-valuable-ai-medical-blockchain-project-aidoc-officially-launched-441
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Activity: 728
" The bit digital person is a complete digitization of individual vital signs. Through wearable devices, intelligent hardware, sensors and other equipment, the personal vital signs are continuously uploaded to the AIDOC chain, which forms the digital mapping object of the user in the network, making quantitative health management possible. Analyzing real-time sign data, AIDOC chain network can timely find abnormal signs in the data and guard against unknown disease risks. "

Does this statement mean that each user will be always connected to the AIDOC chain and information from the user device will be always sent to the AIDOC database.

What then happens if the user goes into a remote location where there is no form of network  connectivity and the user then gets to a critical condition? That is assuming they user device must be connected to the Internet to always transmit data.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
I did not quite understand the concept: "build a living 3D visual of your health from vital sign readings." Through my facial biometric analyzer can I have a diagnosis of my health?

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Very interesting coming across a medical token that is already reached it's hard cap it's not often we see a project like this reach fruition and actually get past the ICO stage, the fact you guys are actively trading on so many exchanges and gaining volume seems to speak well for the progress the team is making. I will be trying to pick up some tokens i think to hold as the project progresses.

Looking back i can't believe i missed out on the actual ICO, it's interesting to see a the concept of a blockchain used in this fashion.
Activity: 168

Have just discovered your airdrop-tokens in my wallet. So I thought, I'll take a look at the project.
I've been looking for a medical blockchain for a while longer. I see great potential in this.
Am I right, is the ICO over?

I am still checking ICO details.
But I can see token already trading at some exchange and as per coinmarketcap site token value is $0.038153. I m going through this project as I am interested in buying these token. Medical blockchain concept is very interesting. Token is trading at low price but I my first impression is that this has potential to go up and give us good profit in future.
Activity: 672
the fact is that there is no information on the internet that gives legitimacy to them and so far in the group I have not seen any information passed by any administrator or developer. But I hope the project and the company is legitimate, because I lost money buying this coin. Facts show that new currencies when launched in large exchanges like Huobi, they raise their value and only after a peak they fall, in this case it was totally different.

I am also invested in AiDoc and i am still bag holding it. However, I believe in the long run so I am not selling it at the moment. With the strong support of close to 20k members in both the Chinese and English Telegram community, i believe Aidoc is still not widely known yet to drive enough demand for the solid project. I hope the dev team can create more awareness.

I'm just seeing this project for the very first time, it got me because it has to do with the health sector, another value adding project, i'm still going through the whitepaper to understand the concept pretty well, i'm also loving the fact that people believe in this project, makes me feel safe
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Have just discovered your airdrop-tokens in my wallet. So I thought, I'll take a look at the project.
I've been looking for a medical blockchain for a while longer. I see great potential in this.
Am I right, is the ICO over?
Activity: 532
"  By uploading data, users can obtain tokens, and their purchases of medical services will consume tokens"

I got this from your first page post. This obviously implies that there is a free give away for every user that uploads medical data. Thus, I want to ask, is there a minimum data size that can be uploaded??
Activity: 167
Why will some people receive 10, 13, 31 and some of us receive just 7? On what criteria was the drop shared like that?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
We added AI Doctor to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com)! This will allow new users to learn about AI Doctor and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support AIDOC so that new users can easily get started. You can also review the project and post your AIDOC addresses on your profile to receive tips/payments/donations in AIDOC from other users Smiley

Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help add supported services? The more active the AI Doctor profile is (via user reviews and addresses), the higher it ranks in search results and the more likely newcomers are to discover the AI Doctor project!

Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cheddur

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheddur/id1269377156?mt=8

Screenshots:

Thanks for intergrating aidoc to the app. I believe it requires some effort and i am glad that you all choose aidoc to be part of the project to be incorporated into the app.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
the fact is that there is no information on the internet that gives legitimacy to them and so far in the group I have not seen any information passed by any administrator or developer. But I hope the project and the company is legitimate, because I lost money buying this coin. Facts show that new currencies when launched in large exchanges like Huobi, they raise their value and only after a peak they fall, in this case it was totally different.

I am also invested in AiDoc and i am still bag holding it. However, I believe in the long run so I am not selling it at the moment. With the strong support of close to 20k members in both the Chinese and English Telegram community, i believe Aidoc is still not widely known yet to drive enough demand for the solid project. I hope the dev team can create more awareness.
Activity: 6
very great project , i will support this project thru sharing and posting on my social media account about this project. wishing you all the best, goodluck dev/team.
Activity: 238
Activity: 350
Hey guys, has anyone put the AIDOC coin into Myetherwallet? Is the only possible way to claim the bounty is to use Bcex ?
Why can't you just wait until the network calms down  and allow users to wait until then. Hopefully AIDOC gets listed in a big exchange such as binance/bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: