Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 49. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Medicine should develop together with modern technologies and I think that the introduction of blockchain and artificial intelligence can bring medicine to a new level.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I can see a lot of partners and early investors support this project, I am curious about how they work with this project and how many money they invested in.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Sorry to ask another question, I know there is a KYC process, I just want to know if the American, China citizens will not be able to join in this token sale? And I am also curious about the token sale price, if there is a bonus for the private sale? if there is, how many, thank you.

US and China cannot take part in the ICO token sale.
There is bonus for the private sale and that would be 10% bonus for private sale.
legendary
will your project have a bounty campaign?

There is currently an airdrop.

Hello, I have read the whitepaper and I know there are 10% of total supply for the dev team, advisors and so on, I just want to know if there is a locking period for this part, I want to know if there is a risk that the dev team may sell their tokens just after the ico is over or a short time after that.

20% no lock. 80% lock up to 3 years with 10% unlock for every 3 months.

Activity: 770
Sorry to ask another question, I know there is a KYC process, I just want to know if the American, China citizens will not be able to join in this token sale? And I am also curious about the token sale price, if there is a bonus for the private sale? if there is, how many, thank you.
Activity: 770
Hello, I have read the whitepaper and I know there are 10% of total supply for the dev team, advisors and so on, I just want to know if there is a locking period for this part, I want to know if there is a risk that the dev team may sell their tokens just after the ico is over or a short time after that.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
will your project have a bounty campaign?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Joined the airdrop, good luck with a project
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
A HEALTHY crypto! This is fantastic! Please consider making provisions for the inclusion of medical insurance (partnerships, investments, and so on) for the future. Very impressive work, Devs.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Very interesting what is proposed, is a complete project where working with dedication and dedication we can achieve great things! Let's work hard together we will achieve the goal.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

a new breakthrough in the health sector, AIDOC "Ai Doctor on the Blockchain" is very easy for us to analyze health with sophisticated medical technology.and as a precautionary step will be very controlled with 3D visuals.
and I think this project is very innovative, by participating hopefully can introduce and promote more.
legendary
Thanks everyone for the support. Ai Doc actually has very establish dev team and they even have a bigger chinese telegram community supporting it. So far the chinese telegram has about 3k telegram members. And the english telegram community is also catching up. Good signs.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 54
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
BRI
Activity: 154
Wow konsep project is very nice ,a'm like project below
And support😁
GOOD Luck Dev😊
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I joined the project, this is a nice project with the trust team and good idea.good luck.
Activity: 126
Nice project with the trust team and good idea. I love it, joined airdrop. Thanks Dev good luck success!
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Judging by the description, the project is of great medical and applied importance. If the developers' plans come true, the project will have a great future. The main thing is to find a sale.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added AIDOC ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/AIDOC. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 49
I do not really like referral programs but it's worth taking the risk for
Pages:
Jump to: