Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍 - page 48. (Read 5145 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Interesting to see a medical project on the blockchain. I think these are going to have some of the most utility. I have been looking to invest in medically focused projects so will follow this one closely.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
When is your ICO or has it ended?

Right now there is a daily mini ICO. So each day will have a certain allocation of ico to be filled. The next ico is on 28th Dec with an allocation of 577ETH. Previously it was 777eth. So far all the daily allocation has been cleared.

It seems to be a very hot ico project, but I think it is not so easy to join in since the USA and China citizens can not join in, which are the top 2 countries that have a lot of crypto investors, so I think they may buy some aidoc after is is listed on some exchanges.

Yes, China and USA are unable to join so investors from these 2 countries can only bought off exchanges. That is why there will be unmet demands.

Just a quick update, the last wave of ICO which is released just a few hours ago have been completely sold out. So the ICO is officially ended.
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
good project with trust team and good idea Good luck.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Right now there is a daily mini ICO. So each day will have a certain allocation of ico to be filled. The next ico is on 28th Dec with an allocation of 577ETH. Previously it was 777eth. So far all the daily allocation has been cleared.

It seems to be a very hot ico project, but I think it is not so easy to join in since the USA and China citizens can not join in, which are the top 2 countries that have a lot of crypto investors, so I think they may buy some aidoc after is is listed on some exchanges.
legendary

Activity: 294
Merit: 11
legendary
I'm very interested in these technical innovations about AIDOC, thank hua_hui's for the recommendation, and I'll focus on and study the project

Thanks a lot. All the best, ICO is on going. Every day the crowdsale will open up at 11am GMT +8! Only limited amount for sale each day.

What makes AIDOC different between other medical blockchain projects?

The key factors for AIDOC is that it has strong support of the dev team with years of experience, with senior scientists coming from Microsoft and Baidu(Chinese version of google) and with tons of VC supporters. This shows that the project is highly regarded and well supported.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
What makes AIDOC different between other medical blockchain projects?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
You guys have a crazy idea, good luck, hope you get success!
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
will your project have a bounty campaign?

There is currently an airdrop.

Hello, I have read the whitepaper and I know there are 10% of total supply for the dev team, advisors and so on, I just want to know if there is a locking period for this part, I want to know if there is a risk that the dev team may sell their tokens just after the ico is over or a short time after that.

20% no lock. 80% lock up to 3 years with 10% unlock for every 3 months.

i am interested in the airdrop, will you provide more details? when and how can people get the airdrop tokens
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Sorry to ask another question, I know there is a KYC process, I just want to know if the American, China citizens will not be able to join in this token sale? And I am also curious about the token sale price, if there is a bonus for the private sale? if there is, how many, thank you.

US and China cannot take part in the ICO token sale.
There is bonus for the private sale and that would be 10% bonus for private sale.

Thank you for your answer, I have bought some aidoc on allcoin.com and I can see there a lot of investors in both telegram and wechat group, seems to be a very hot ico projects, but there is no much discussion here since the reply posts is only a little.
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
I'm very interested in these technical innovations about AIDOC, thank hua_hui's for the recommendation, and I'll focus on and study the project
legendary
I'm waiting for AIDOC's bounty. The idea of project is quite promising!

Currently, there is signature campaign for AIDOC and there is a telegram + referral airdrop/bounties. Feel free to join them to secure your tokens. Signature campaign is paid in BTC tho.
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
I'm waiting for AIDOC's bounty. The idea of project is quite promising!
Activity: 73
Hello Dev

Very interesting what is proposed, is a complete project where working with dedication and dedication we can achieve great things!

Let's work hard together we will achieve the goal.

A HEALTHY crypto!

This is fantastic! Please consider making provisions for the inclusion of medical insurance (partnerships, investments, and so on) for the future.

Very impressive work
legendary
Hi dev,

If you need translate the whitepaper to Chinese, please contact to me and i can help.

There is already chinese translation of the whitepaper. Thanks for offering.

Very brilliant project and a strong team backing it but I want to ask how is this your project different from Patientory (PTOY)?

We have one strong team of people working on the project. The team is not new to the project, in fact Ai Doc has been known to crypto space since june. At the start of this thread, there is already 3k + community in the chinese telegram group. And given the speed of growth in our english telegram, it shows that there are huge amount of support for the Ai Doc ICO.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I haven't notice anything like this before and this is actually what I wanted to see as technology gives way to a healthier society.
I am huge fan of health promotions.
Great project and hoping for a success.
Activity: 120
Very brilliant project and a strong team backing it but I want to ask how is this your project different from Patientory (PTOY)?
Activity: 56
Hi dev,

If you need translate the whitepaper to Chinese, please contact to me and i can help.
legendary
I can see a lot of partners and early investors support this project, I am curious about how they work with this project and how many money they invested in.

Some of them came in early as VC so the amount raised was used to developed to foundation of the company to where it is now. Moving forward, the ICO sale is specially catered to Aidoc and it will be opened to the public. Funds are coming in from different sources. So do check out our telegram for the latest news.
Pages:
Jump to: