Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]🔥ICO has ended 14,000,000 Total Tokens Don't miss last opportunity! 🚀 - page 3. (Read 23257 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 165
When will you calculate the number of tokens?
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
Can we have some updates on how well the ICO of this great project is performing? Today is the last day of the ICO. I hope there will be more investors to join in the last hours. This is definitely one, if not the most, truly revolutionary blockchain projects in the eSports and gambling industry. Good luck AstorGame! Success be with you!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
That's my last message for promote the AstorGame project's campaign. I have been doing that since too long with pleasure and It' s time to get back the energy we spend. I hope the project will be much better I though  Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
what is it about the end of the project and the release of the token on the stock exchange?

The end of ico is april 29 in some days, listing in exchange in May

Any hints on which exchange?  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Hi who do I speak to for promote your ICO on Facebook, boosting and building telegram community, I have 300k user data Please Pm me
copper member
Activity: 128
what is it about the end of the project and the release of the token on the stock exchange?

The end of ico is april 29 in some days, listing in exchange in May
copper member
Activity: 85
Is the token a utility token?
Activity: 77
Activity: 238
This project looks very reliable with one platform you can play esport and betting.Who doesn't love playing games and get reward? I think this project will give big benefit for investor and user. As we know today gambling and esport gaming are grow up and become more popular day by day.Good luck for astorgame, i hope the project will running well and keep on the track following the roadmap.
Activity: 81
When is the distribution start?
The secret to a successful business/ico is awareness social media is one of the best way to communicate to the masses, I'm a youtuber with over 28k subs I record professional video review about platforms, Ico and companies, I can help promote this Ico pm me.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I sometimes like to play computer games so that the distractions from work and similar projects on the blockchain make me very happy. I will observe the project with interest.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
any update about this project?it looks had been a long time that not update.
any news about the develop about the team?
some time ago, there was enough information to track the collection of funds or other points in the development of projects. But to date, such information is not available. I collect droplets of information about the Project on ANN topics of other languages ​​and also was Telegram, but still the information is unavailable. Apparently, investors are very weakly wet their money, Therefore, the team will have to burn most of the unsold coins.
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
any update about this project?it looks had been a long time that not update.
any news about the develop about the team?
Hi guys! How can i contact your team via email?
I want to know Why I can't join in your Telegram group?
you can contact with AD of this project
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I want to know Why I can't join in your Telegram group?
Who is responsible for marketing area?
copper member
Who is responsible for marketing area?

Hello, please send your offers to [email protected] Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: