Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]🔥ICO has ended 14,000,000 Total Tokens Don't miss last opportunity! 🚀 - page 6. (Read 23257 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
good project and it benefits of all gamers. i will support this project.

Thank you raidarksword, visit us in our new Reddit Channel and Join Us ! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/AstorGame/

Smiley
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
good project and it benefits of all gamers. i will support this project.
copper member
AstorGame Solve the problem of cheaters in the Game

AstorGame New Reddit Channel !  https://www.reddit.com/r/AstorGame/

copper member
Hi manager why my nMe in spreadsheet theres a bad link?what is the reason?i did not past in fill up?
this is not Bounty campaign, can you please ask in thread Bounty? i am not the manager, there in thread bounty is the Manager
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
Hi manager why my nMe in spreadsheet theres a bad link?what is the reason?i did not past in fill up?
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
I am a participant of this project but I am courious about What you are doing extra for improving the total number of our community at telegram, twitter. Except the bounty campaign, Do you have any other plans? Because strong communities brings success  Smiley
what we are doing? working on the beta platform, telegram is growing really and with real users, we will not pay for pump our channels, it is not professional...who is there is because something have with the project...Smiley

Thank you for participate in the project, Regards !

We wait for the beta platform impatiently. Thanks for your answer  Smiley

Edit: I use J.Member signature but I think there is a problem with the code, Could you please check the code?

Hi manager i have ask with my name on spreadsheet.why my name theres a bad link?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I am a participant of this project but I am courious about What you are doing extra for improving the total number of our community at telegram, twitter. Except the bounty campaign, Do you have any other plans? Because strong communities brings success  Smiley
what we are doing? working on the beta platform, telegram is growing really and with real users, we will not pay for pump our channels, it is not professional...who is there is because something have with the project...Smiley

We wait for the beta platform impatiently. Thanks for your answer  Smiley

Edit: I use J.Member signature but I think there is a problem with the code, Could you please check the code?
copper member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I am a participant of this project but I am courious about What you are doing extra for improving the total number of our community at telegram, twitter. Except the bounty campaign, Do you have any other plans? Because strong communities brings success  Smiley
copper member
Come on board ! http://www.astorgame.com  AstorGame is changing the eSports and betting world with an eSport and online gambling platform, Security and Transparency of transactions are part of the change that AstorGame is offering to the World of Games. #Ethereum #Blockchain
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
How many tokens sold since ico started?Is there any place to check how is ico goin on?
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
Why this project is better than other similar ones? For example, Smartholdem. They have already started running the network and games. Try this https://sth-lotto.eu/
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
The project looks pretty cool,the concept was very interesting,I think it would be successful in the market,and good luck for you,dev.

Activity: 335
Merit: 10
This is a great project, your white paper and ann thread are doing very well, good luck for you.
I also think this is such a great project, so hopefully this project many investors who join, and I also hope this project can run smoothly and successfully.
In my opinion. ASTORGAME is an exciting project, bringing together games and gambling. I think this project will be the choice of many people. but must be strong in promoting the project, as many other similar projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
This is a great project, your white paper and ann thread are doing very well, good luck for you.
I also think this is such a great project, so hopefully this project many investors who join, and I also hope this project can run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I participated to this project because I expect something huge. I hope; We will improve The AstorGame project step by step and reach our goals.
Hopefully not mistaken for participating to this project, with the hope that this successful project, getting results in accordance with the hard work of the participants always successful astrogame project.
Pages:
Jump to: