Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]🔥ICO has ended 14,000,000 Total Tokens Don't miss last opportunity! 🚀 - page 7. (Read 23257 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
I participated to this project because I expect something huge. I hope; We will improve The AstorGame project step by step and reach our goals.
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Hello! really love the project, did order some tokens yesterday. Did send some ether, but did send the wrong amount of what i did put on the order scheme. I did send in an new order. How does we know that the order have gone true and you have recived the ETH? Smiley

First time investing in an ICO so sorry for the stupid question.

Hi, we know it for the transaction number, and the address eth that you provided or address where you sent the tokens,

please in email [email protected] send us your email and we will confirm to you that all is ok,
copper member
Sounds great! Thank you!
Can't wait to log in Smiley)

Option password recovery has been activated Smiley 

www.astorgame.com   

Menu: Login
Activity: 3
Hello! really love the project, did order some tokens yesterday. Did send some ether, but did send the wrong amount of what i did put on the order scheme. I did send in an new order. How does we know that the order have gone true and you have recived the ETH? Smiley

First time investing in an ICO so sorry for the stupid question.
Activity: 5
Sounds great! Thank you!
Can't wait to log in Smiley)
copper member
I really like the project and I already contributed

I have a small request though.
Could you please add a way to reset your password on your website?
Or let me know where it is cause I just couldn't find it Smiley
Thank you,
Yes of course the option to recover the password will be activated newly in the course of this weekend, 
Activity: 5
I really like the project and I already contributed

I have a small request though.
Could you please add a way to reset your password on your website?
Or let me know where it is cause I just couldn't find it Smiley
copper member
The Pre Sale has started !!! Early investors have good Bonus! you are welcome !,

www.astorgame.com

copper member
Is there a way to see the progress of a pre-sale?

Hello, boyan85
We are working on it, soon will appear a progress bar
copper member
Has anybody received their tokens yet? If so, how long did you have to wait? It's been over 12 hours for me and I'm using MyEtherWallet.com.

Hello, JohnnySahn. When Pre-Sale ends, token distribution will start, in 2 weeks, so please wait.
copper member
The Pre Sale has started !!! Early investors have good Bonus! you are welcome !,

www.astorgame.com

I will invest for sure, as a gamer (I mean I was a gamer but I still belong to this community ^^) I need to support ESPORTS. Is there a minimum to invest in the pre-sale ? And a meximum ?
When will this huge bonus end ?
[/quote]

Hello, There is no limit minimum or maximum to invest, yes we also are gamers some more older than other, But gamers ! till died Cheesy ... bonuses still avalaible !
Activity: 1
Is there a way to see the progress of a pre-sale?
Activity: 1
Has anybody received their tokens yet? If so, how long did you have to wait? It's been over 12 hours for me and I'm using MyEtherWallet.com.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252

www.astorgame.com

I will invest for sure, as a gamer (I mean I was a gamer but I still belong to this community ^^) I need to support ESPORTS. Is there a minimum to invest in the pre-sale ? And a meximum ?
When will this huge bonus end ?
copper member

www.astorgame.com

copper member
Activity: 52
Godbless and Goodluck for this project
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001
The project is really comprehensive. In particular, the project will include the e-sports project as one step ahead of other projects. Because the e-sports sector has developed and this development has brought about its own betting industry. This sector has become quite widespread. Due to this reason, interest in the project will be very high.

Yes, the esports are one of the few betting niches where we could expect a real boom in 2018 and this is making the ICO a real gem to hold.

Activity: 3
 Huh It says on the website that different coins are possible for the ICO but that the actual token is an ERC-20, which means I can store it in my MEW... If I send BTC for the ICO, how does the team know on which ERC-20 supported Wallet they should send them?HuhHuh Please, answer this quick, as only 7 h are left to decide for me?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The project is really comprehensive. In particular, the project will include the e-sports project as one step ahead of other projects. Because the e-sports sector has developed and this development has brought about its own betting industry. This sector has become quite widespread. Due to this reason, interest in the project will be very high.
In addition it is also thanks to the hard work of the team are always striving hard so much bounty hunter who participated in this project, and this project succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: