Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]🔥ICO has ended 14,000,000 Total Tokens Don't miss last opportunity! 🚀 - page 4. (Read 23257 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Who is responsible for marketing area?
Activity: 112
i think this is such a great project, so hopefully this project many investors who join, and I also hope this project can run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Excellent project, this is what we need on the blockchain. It is the type of project that every investors should invest them. anyone should know and join this project because this is so amazing
Activity: 98
Hello!! i am a nativ speaker of arabic  and  i am available to french and arabic translations please contact me on telegrame @backobtc
 for clean job !!!!
Activity: 90
Sir admin can I change the account bitcointalk?
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
copper member
Activity: 128
Activity: 42
regular updates would be nice dev.
Activity: 56
The sphere of gambling is the most popular among ICO. And this project did not come up with anything new. There are many competitors in this sphere and it will be very difficult for the team to become a leader.

Yes, it's hard not to agree with this. I see the picture with competitors now on the example of investment platforms. Soon the ICO project Safinus, for example. As well as the project ASTORGAME among the game sphere
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
Could you please announce us the latest news about bounty programme? We do not know anything about the future of the project and without that you were extended it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
 The sphere of gambling is the most popular among ICO. And this project did not come up with anything new. There are many competitors in this sphere and it will be very difficult for the team to become a leader.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Bounty ICO continues until the 29th of April. I can not join my signature campaign but I’m planning to joint its social media campaign. I think this project can make a lot of money.
Activity: 54
any update about this project? Smiley
Activity: 168
Cool project, I like gambling ICO, they often give a big growth, also received a bonus of 20%. I hope your project is real because you spread a little news about your work, good luck guys
Activity: 98
 really interesting to your project, this is very great project, keep it up dev,ill kept my eye on this
copper member
Activity: 128
If I can provide some feedback. I don't like typing in italics when you have to register for the site. Not sure what others think, but I personally didn't like it.

Edit: The confirmation email also contains a typo "with your usser and password" and it arrives in my spam folder automatically.

People, this is worrisome! The bounty has been extended without any additional reward, I'm posting suggestions that nobody has replied to in a week, the ANN seems dead...

What's going on?
we didn't take your sugestion because you are the only one who doesn't like italics...is our design and we will don't change in the middle of our campaign because some one don't feel comfortable, ok is your opinion is respectable, ANN, facebook or twitter campaign is not dead...only bounty manager takes some days, next week all will be normal and in time again.
If I can provide some feedback. I don't like typing in italics when you have to register for the site. Not sure what others think, but I personally didn't like it.

Edit: The confirmation email also contains a typo "with your usser and password" and it arrives in my spam folder automatically.

People, this is worrisome! The bounty has been extended without any additional reward, I'm posting suggestions that nobody has replied to in a week, the ANN seems dead...

What's going on?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi! I would like to ask you where the blockchain will potentially represent a distruptive innovation in eSports ecosystem? Smart contracts for betting is very intuitive, I'm asking just about the gaming side. Thank you!

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Dear managers and team members! I, like many others liked your project, your plans and goals, your good reward for the bounty program. But we really lack news from your work. Could you spread them more often?
Pages:
Jump to: