Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 102. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I wonder how quickly this mine token will be launched, there will be such people
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Are there any additional bonuses for holders of your tokens, except for the increase in the price of these tokens? Can be what any dividends or discounts on services?
I haven't found any information about it, but you can still make good money on the HeliosCoin coin price increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Are there any additional bonuses for holders of your tokens, except for the increase in the price of these tokens? Can be what any dividends or discounts on services?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Thank you guys for warm feedback. Join our PRE-ICO.

The project deserves attention. How do you plan to use the money that will be collected in the process to ICO?
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I've been watching your project for days. Business plan of the project I really like how much time is left until the end of the pre-sale? I would like to buy tokens at maximum discounts.
I personally do not mind putting my money there, the project is quite promising for me Wink
I liked the project very much, I have long invested, purchased tokens in the amount of $ 800, of course at a discount. I very much hope that within 6 months these tokens will bring the desired income.
Activity: 287
I personally do not mind putting my money there, the project is quite promising for me Wink
Activity: 350
I fully support, pre-sale is a very good topic for investors
I think those investors who understand projects will not be able to pass by without taking it into their attention
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I fully support, pre-sale is a very good topic for investors
Activity: 112
Activity: 44
The project team is very strong. There is an experienced Advisor and an inventive programmer. I hope that the team works to the maximum of its capabilities.

yes, such a team will be able to bring this project to success
I do not doubt the gram in it, the team is really good
Activity: 182
The project team is very strong. There is an experienced Advisor and an inventive programmer. I hope that the team works to the maximum of its capabilities.

yes, such a team will be able to bring this project to success
Activity: 85
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
I think this project will not upset us and everything will be done at the highest level, I'm sure of it
We are excited about your visions and are looking forward to learning more about how you will execute your plan after fundraising.
Activity: 112
Not everyone invested yet )) we want more honey )))) its a joke ofcourse
and this is serious -  PRE - ICO launched today!!! Hurry up.
Activity: 238
It is interesting how many investors have already appeared in this project, it became interesting
I think those who understand this have already invested their money for a brighter future
Activity: 66
It is interesting how many investors have already appeared in this project, it became interesting
Activity: 196
I have long wanted to mine cryptocurrency, but I lacked the technical knowledge. I have already invested about $ 700 in the tokens of the project, but I am more interested in the project itself, after its launch.
Activity: 210
Energy from the Sun It is clean and environmentally friendly. This type of energy is not yet fully utilized. However, I believe that when Earth’s resources cannot support human life, solar energy is the future of mankind.

Well of course it's still a very long wait, but in the distant future yes
Jump to: