Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 106. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I will take part in the bounty, the project is interesting, he personally interested me
Activity: 266
I think it's worth taking a closer look at this project. The idea is very good and I do not recall any analogues
I constantly follow new projects, which are dedicated to mining, there are many analogues, but few achieve great results. Minimizing electricity costs is a good solution for this business.

really few companies that have succeeded in this industry
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
Personally, the project is worthy for me, which should not be left without attention
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Tell me please, when is it more profitable to buy the project's tokens? Now or wait until the stock exchange will be released? What do you think? I personally think 50/50. But I'm not sure until the end, after all, right after entering the stock exchange, the price may rise ...
If you think this project is strong, then you need to buy tokens right now, while discounts are in effect. This project will begin to bring profit in 3-4 months after the launch of the equipment. The longer you keep tokens on your wallet, the more you will receive from their sale, in the future.
Activity: 124
Mining is important. And in this project I saw what I did not see with others. Its own design is very good. Especially if they are constantly evolving within the company. I really hope that the project will be the leader in this business
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I think it's worth taking a closer look at this project. The idea is very good and I do not recall any analogues
I constantly follow new projects, which are dedicated to mining, there are many analogues, but few achieve great results. Minimizing electricity costs is a good solution for this business.
Activity: 80
Has found with the guy at last really worthy project in which it is possible to enclose the money
Indeed, the project is interesting, without a doubt it will flourish, as well as earnings of the crypto currency by mining, is now very relevant.
I fully support this idea of yours, I agree, useful with a pleasant conscience is sometimes difficult, but here we were able
Activity: 294
Has found with the guy at last really worthy project in which it is possible to enclose the money
Indeed, the project is interesting, without a doubt it will flourish, as well as earnings of the crypto currency by mining, is now very relevant.
Activity: 44
Finally, I found something interesting for myself, I will take part in the life of the project  Smiley
Activity: 98
Activity: 181
On an excellent project I got, good fact that even the team communicate with people and information on the site is very easy to read Cool
Activity: 112
Tell me please, when is it more profitable to buy the project's tokens? Now or wait until the stock exchange will be released? What do you think? I personally think 50/50. But I'm not sure until the end, after all, right after entering the stock exchange, the price may rise ...
Its actually up to investors mind. If you'll buy now - you will get bonuses - some extra tokens. If you buy it later - probably the price on exchange may rise or get down so to be 100% sure in profit - better to buy now!
And i also need to explain? as its an often question - why in our website its still 0 funds collected ) Its all because of smart contract deployment. It will start to work on pre ico on 1st of May. Now sales a going in private mode - manual. Thats the answer why its still zero on the website.
Activity: 252
Activity: 224
Most of all I like that the team was able to develop their own food elements, salt batteries. In terms of technology they are independent and completely autonomous. Except for some trifles.
Activity: 238
The project raises a rather important problem of a large waste of electricity for the mining and offers cheaper alternatives . Very unusual..
Activity: 434
Such projects like HeliosCoin are most likely to succeed. We will observe the further development.
Activity: 112
Tell me, how many tokens do you plan to release and what will happen to the tokens not sold?
Yes unsold tokens will be burned. Plus from reserve fund each month we are going to buyback some quantity of our tokens from exchanges where we will list it and burn for higher liquidity purpose.
Very interesting projects, the use of new energy is always a hot topic, but I have seen a variety of new energy projects in the BTT Forum, wind power, waste recycling, etc. What is your project innovation?
Electricity can be extracted in many ways and in many countries it is actively used, I think that the use of solar energy to provide money for farms is a breakthrough of this industry.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Thanks to the fact that the team has its technological developments, both solar batteries and artificial intelligence - they will succeed. It can not be otherwise.
Jump to: