Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 99. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 1
Tomorrow will post some pics of our solar farm that feeds our miners in our Medium blog:) Stay tuned ///
I would be very interested to look at the photo, and even better to make a video. I've been following you for a long time, even investing a little in your tokens.
I think later there will be more pictures, and we will see a few new people in the subject
A new photo of people who are engaged in the project is a very big plus for investors, since they see the person's face
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Tomorrow will post some pics of our solar farm that feeds our miners in our Medium blog:) Stay tuned ///
I would be very interested to look at the photo, and even better to make a video. I've been following you for a long time, even investing a little in your tokens.
I think later there will be more pictures, and we will see a few new people in the subject
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I was interested in the project. Are there any bonuses when buying your coins?
Now the process of pre-sale, the maximum discount on the purchase of tokens is 20%. If you decide to invest, now is the best time.
Activity: 294
Quite a promising project. If everything described in white paper is realized, the success of this project is assured.
Activity: 266

Now the main bonus is a discount
Activity: 434
Activity: 238
I see a lot of positive feedback. It looks like mining is alive))
Activity: 434
Only positive emotions from the project. I'm waiting to run to start)
Good information, I will wait for the photo Smiley
Activity: 112
Activity: 350
I look here even the pictures began to post in the topic, progress)

but what's wrong with that? they always were)
Nothing wrong, on the contrary I it's good to see photos
on the contrary, when there is a photo - there is trust among investors

Nothing wrong, on the contrary I it's good to see photos
Activity: 266

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I fell in love with this project at first glance, the idea of extracting cryptocurrency using mining, using solar panels for electricity - very profitable economically.
    |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/helioscoin

what kind of project does anyone know?
Activity: 252

Larry Cameron signed as our Security & Mining Advisor
Good news everyone!!! Yesterday we signed one of the smartest and definitely outstanding tech guy ever. Meet Larry Cameron- Head of Quantus Technical Solutions and Security Advisor in many, many ICO’s. Thats why he is more known as an “ICO Ninja”.

We absolutely sure that mr.Cameron will help us to achieve our main goals in global mining freedom from external power sources. Under his supervision we will develop most reliable AI algorithm for intelligent mining. And, of course, his brilliant skills in cyber security will make our program solutions unbreakable.

Larry has a strong background in ICO projects. He has lots of succesfuly caped projects and now he is advising WorldWiFi ICO and runs his own project in cybersecurity Quantus Technical Solutions.

So team is getting stronger.
As always, the news is good, I invested in the project and do not regret it. You it is very good idea into a profitable industry.
Activity: 112
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*4Ys7noXT7jbubij5_ilomA.jpeg
Larry Cameron signed as our Security & Mining Advisor
Good news everyone!!! Yesterday we signed one of the smartest and definitely outstanding tech guy ever. Meet Larry Cameron- Head of Quantus Technical Solutions and Security Advisor in many, many ICO’s. Thats why he is more known as an “ICO Ninja”.

We absolutely sure that mr.Cameron will help us to achieve our main goals in global mining freedom from external power sources. Under his supervision we will develop most reliable AI algorithm for intelligent mining. And, of course, his brilliant skills in cyber security will make our program solutions unbreakable.

Larry has a strong background in ICO projects. He has lots of succesfuly caped projects and now he is advising WorldWiFi ICO and runs his own project in cybersecurity Quantus Technical Solutions.

So team is getting stronger.
Merit: 2
how do you think the price after going to the exchange will go up?
All investors hope that the price will certainly grow as soon as the token enters the cryptocurrency exchanges, at that moment the token support will be very important.
Pages:
Jump to: