Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 98. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
mining really began to take less money, but still brings
I would not say that mining has become less profitable, it all depends on the technical equipment and ways to save on electricity, HeliosCoin correctly lined up all the priorities.
Well, they put their priority on saving electricity, replacing them with the sun, the right move
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I would not say that mining has become less profitable, it all depends on the technical equipment and ways to save on electricity, HeliosCoin correctly lined up all the priorities.
Activity: 182
Activity: 350
It would seem: mining no longer brings profit, but there is such a project as this and the opinion immediately changes.

mining always brought profit, it's just a fairy tale that it brings nothing
Well, let's see if investors will bring profit to this project, but I'm sure yes
Activity: 266
It would seem: mining no longer brings profit, but there is such a project as this and the opinion immediately changes.

mining always brought profit, it's just a fairy tale that it brings nothing
Merit: 2
You are wrong, mining farms on a large, production scale have always been beneficial. And now, when the market has changed the trend to bullish, mining is doubly profitable.
Of course,mining is profitable, I agree that the complexity of the network is growing, but the technical equipment does not stand still, constantly appear the latest asiki that produce just a ton of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
You are wrong, mining farms on a large, production scale have always been beneficial. And now, when the market has changed the trend to bullish, mining is doubly profitable.
Activity: 224
Not a bad idea. In general, the project looks convincing. At me just superfluous ether was overlooked)
Activity: 294
If the project will master all the tasks, then there is no reason for failure. Advantages over other platforms on the face!
Activity: 238
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
A good project. All clearly painted in white paper. Pleasing to the eye)
Activity: 112
we applied to ico bench - it takes time to list in there. Soon.
is there a project on the icobench?
I also was interested in the question about icobench, but the information on the website is not found.

I unfortunately also did not find, but it seems to me it is
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Tomorrow will post some pics of our solar farm that feeds our miners in our Medium blog:) Stay tuned ///
I would also like to see a video from the very place where the mining of the farm will be located, it is very interesting to look at the technicians and hear what they say.
Activity: 210
I also was interested in the question about icobench, but the information on the website is not found.

it seems to me that no, I did not find
Photos - very appreciated by investors, because they see to whom they personally give their money for the development of the project
It's nice to look at when you go to the main page of the project and see the photos of people who keep the project

yes, I generally do not consider projects without the photografies of the team
Activity: 151
Photos - very appreciated by investors, because they see to whom they personally give their money for the development of the project
It's nice to look at when you go to the main page of the project and see the photos of people who keep the project
Activity: 55
Pages:
Jump to: