Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 109. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I really like the idea of this project, now anyone can become a miner or at least have a stable income from mining, without technical education, all you need is to invest your money.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
Thank you guys, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
And the application in general will be in the future for this platform?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Thank you guys, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Very interesting projects, the use of new energy is always a hot topic, but I have seen a variety of new energy projects in the BTT Forum, wind power, waste recycling, etc. What is your project innovation?
The only innovation we use is an AI that chooses which currency to mine in real time and a blockchain solution on seeding our clusters stage. All the rest is just a technical solutions that already exist. We do realize,  that probably some one had the same thoughts but we didnt find anyone who finished it. We did.
Projects that simultaneously use blockchane technology and artificial intelligence, simply must be successful. Now this advanced technology and their joint use will lead to success,  it can not be otherwise.
Very interesting projects, the use of new energy is always a hot topic, but I have seen a variety of new energy projects in the BTT Forum, wind power, waste recycling, etc. What is your project innovation?
The only innovation we use is an AI that chooses which currency to mine in real time and a blockchain solution on seeding our clusters stage. All the rest is just a technical solutions that already exist. We do realize,  that probably some one had the same thoughts but we didnt find anyone who finished it. We did.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/helioscoin-21167 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 252
It's incredibly great that we live in such a progressive age! I'm very happy to contemplate how technology develops, and moreover to participate, investing in potential projects that will change the lives of our and our children.
Yes. I agree with you 100%. My grandmother does not even have a clear idea of the potential of the technical cooperation ahead of us. I sincerely admire the project, because behind such ideas is the future. Of course, I do not fully understand everything, I feel we will condemn it))
Activity: 224
It's incredibly great that we live in such a progressive age! I'm very happy to contemplate how technology develops, and moreover to participate, investing in potential projects that will change the lives of our and our children.
Activity: 182

there are few such projects. What projects are you talking about?

I also did not hear about such. Such projects are very rare, it would be interesting to look at similar
Activity: 266

there are few such projects. What projects are you talking about?
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
the project is really interesting, I advise everyone to participate in it
Activity: 238
Activity: 171
I saw this project and became interested in it, really worth attention, interesting and the site itself is done perfectly
Do you already communicate with some exchanges? Is there a chance that the token will be on Poloniex or Bittrex?
We already in contact with some exchanges. I wish Poloniex  or Bittrex exepted us:) Stay tuned

it's nice to hear, thanks for the info
feel free to ask any questions.
Do you already communicate with some exchanges? Is there a chance that the token will be on Poloniex or Bittrex?
We already in contact with some exchanges. I wish Poloniex  or Bittrex exepted us:) Stay tuned

it's nice to hear, thanks for the info
We've made a brief and funny promo video about our project. Spread the word....
https://youtu.be/yyX1C2xW7LM
Hope you'll like it...
A reward for the bounty company will be paid after the completion of the ICO, or after the completion of the bounty? It is important for me to know, how to conduct my planning
Bounty tokens will be delivered after ICO will be finished.
Activity: 350

I think it's too early to think about such large exchanges

Why do you think so? We must strive for the best)
Aspirations should always be for the better, like the people who lead this project Wink

I think it's too early to think about such large exchanges

Why do you think so? We must strive for the best)
Jump to: