Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 110. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Do you already communicate with some exchanges? Is there a chance that the token will be on Poloniex or Bittrex?

I think it's too early to think about such large exchanges
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I look forward to May 1 and started the pre-sale process, I really like the developers' plans. The only thing that I would like to correct is the rewards for bounty participants 3% - it's too much.
Yes, presale should give the company a normal push for further development Cool
Activity: 350
The company is quite good, I can only wish success in its further development
Activity: 266
Do you already communicate with some exchanges? Is there a chance that the token will be on Poloniex or Bittrex?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I look forward to May 1 and started the pre-sale process, I really like the developers' plans. The only thing that I would like to correct is the rewards for bounty participants 3% - it's too much.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
When do you plan to present the MVP? If this is done before the end of ICO, the chances of conducting it successfully increase many times.
Already assembling actually. It has been assembled and located and mined us some money Smiley , but we had a chance to get bigger plot of land from the government for future power increase,  so now its assembling. In a while ill post some pictures. And answering to your question - we already have MVP, and yes its done before even before we decided to make ICO.

Waiting for those photos to be posted. Let's see if everything is legit here. Usually, the owners are the ones who can get larger profit from this. And mostly, investors can get something out of it via trading only.
Activity: 252
Much better than I expected, I knew you could do it! Helios takes  place in the list of my favorite ICO companies! I wish you success and also I will take part in token sale)
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
A reward for the bounty company will be paid after the completion of the ICO, or after the completion of the bounty? It is important for me to know, how to conduct my planning
Activity: 224
Finally, I see the project with a clear and understandable idea. But only the path will be long to win. A lot of competitors. But there will always be demand for these services. Especially now, when the crypto becomes popular Smiley
I fully agree with you, about the prospects of the project and its future, but I have a question, how will the owners of the project fought against competition in this area, because it is very large?
I think the project will take its place in this business. Mining is always relevant. And the fact that there are already giants in this business does not mean that young teams do not have a chance.
I want to wish the project and its team good luck. I personally, are very interested in the subject of mining and in my opinion, using alternative energy will be extremely beneficial.
Activity: 112
Finally, I see the project with a clear and understandable idea. But only the path will be long to win. A lot of competitors. But there will always be demand for these services. Especially now, when the crypto becomes popular Smiley
I fully agree with you, about the prospects of the project and its future, but I have a question, how will the owners of the project fought against competition in this area, because it is very large?
As one of the owners i will tell you -  we know only two alike projects but both of them don't have their own electricity. Yes they appeal to alternative energy as major component of their products but they offer to find it by yourself. Probably we've made not enough researches about our competitors, so i appreciate if you will show similar autonomous mining projects.  Cool
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Finally, I see the project with a clear and understandable idea. But only the path will be long to win. A lot of competitors. But there will always be demand for these services. Especially now, when the cryptо becomes popular Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
You have a very cool idea! Make mining accessible to ordinary people who do not have hundreds thousands of dollars to purchase expensive equipment. Wish you luck!
I bet you do not even realize the cost of the equipment for the manga. I explain: for wholesale prices are one, for retail is different. From this it follows that the more money you invest, the higher the rate of return.
A project with an idea, it needs to be developed and promoted.
Hello! Interesting project. How you attract users to your project?
There are many ways to attract users, I think that at the moment investors are needed, and users will be needed after the project is launched Smiley

you didn't understand me correctly, I was talking about investors)
Activity: 294
Prompt, will there be discounts for buying tokens in the pre-sale process? I really like your idea, I always wanted to become a miner and I had the means to do it, but I did not have enough technical skills to care for the farm's mineral farming.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
You have a very cool idea! Make mining accessible to ordinary people who do not have hundreds thousands of dollars to purchase expensive equipment. Wish you luck!
Activity: 196
There are many ways to attract users, I think that at the moment investors are needed, and users will be needed after the project is launched Smiley
Hi Pavel, thanks for your question. We are doing it normal way , the same way as all ico goes - advert, working with investors on summits and ICO meetups, going to participate in ICO battle in Cyprus. If you have any ideas how to get more investors in our project feel free to share with us in PM.

I think for your project you need airdrops
Activity: 112
Hi Pavel, thanks for your question. We are doing it normal way , the same way as all ico goes - advert, working with investors on summits and ICO meetups, going to participate in ICO battle in Cyprus. If you have any ideas how to get more investors in our project feel free to share with us in PM.
Jump to: