Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 9349 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Rating fall down because of marks that some affiliated "experts" put to our project and also they requested a new KYC for the team - so after passing KYC situation will be fixed. No worries. ICOBench experts  were caught lots of times on selling ratings. We are for fair rating system.  Plus when you dont write lots of posts in social media it falls down as well automatically.
I like that you always react quickly to changes and questions and quickly give feedback.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The continuous development of the project makes it quite attractive for the investors.
Activity: 266
Rating fall down because of marks that some affiliated "experts" put to our project and also they requested a new KYC for the team - so after passing KYC situation will be fixed. No worries. ICOBench experts  were caught lots of times on selling ratings. We are for fair rating system.  Plus when you dont write lots of posts in social media it falls down as well automatically.
When you will pass KYC?
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Do not give up! I believe in your project and I believe that the situation on the market will not prevent us from realizing everything that has been planned!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
We will be glad if you will often make more posts in social networks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Why did your rating fall?
Please explain the situation. I read that the advisers write not very pleasant facts...

Activity: 245
The team's job is to make life easier for people by providing them with unique, innovative solutions that allow the latest technological achievements.
Algorithm, which chooses the coin for the mining and switches the equipment will greatly facilitate the work of the miners.
In this case, do not need be an experienced miner. It is enough to buy a token for receive dividends from mining.
The team's job is to make life easier for people by providing them with unique, innovative solutions that allow the latest technological achievements.
Algorithm, which chooses the coin for the mining and switches the equipment will greatly facilitate the work of the miners.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
The project team offers everyone an opportunity to participate in the future of blockchain technology and lays the groundwork for the future of crypto-mining.
This project is interesting from different aspects of investing. a strong team, an interesting idea, the project has already been launched.
I am very impressed with the idea of obtaining electricity for mining using solar panels.
Activity: 308
I think that this project will be successful, as transparency and security is something that everyone needs. The team is very strong and makes everything reasonable.
I watch several projects and now I am confident that the current situation in the market will help me to finally make sure of the choice of where to invest.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that Helios Coin is now listed on TokensMarketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/helioscoin/

If you want to update information about your token, contact [email protected]

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
When a project have lots of partners then that means the partners believe on what it can do. We all sure it will be good in the future.
The project is the bomb! I advise everyone to participate in it!
Activity: 104
I have studied your company in great detail and I liked your idea. But I would like you to make your product perfect and bring your work to the end.I believe that this project will be able to realize its idea and take a worthy place in the crypto industry.
Activity: 123
It's good that, despite the difficult situation on the market, fundraising continues.
Another month before the end of ICO. In addition, the market begins to give good signals.
Yes, today the market does not show good signals. I hope the current situation does not stop ICO.
Do not worry, I think everything will be fine. The project will develop, and the market will change the trend.
The project team offers everyone an opportunity to participate in the future of blockchain technology and lays the groundwork for the future of crypto-mining.
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
A good prospective product that is perfect for investing. Tokens at good prices, this is wonderful chance to buy it.
I will refrain from buying now. The current price of ETH is frightening.
I bought a few tokens at the beginning of the ICO. And I want to buy more, but I also wait with the hope that the price of ETH will grow.
Still quite a lot of time until 31.09, the situation can change both in one direction, and in another. so I recommend buying tokens in parts.
Pages:
Jump to: