Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 9349 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

I'm very attentive to your project. I became interested in how much space is needed for machines and cooling devices for them? Are there any special conditions?
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
The team finally finished their tests and started a mass production of perfect replacement to expensive immersion cooling baths which are made to work with ASICs only and started to produce worlds first immersion cooling rigs suitable for GPU mining.
Activity: 245
Today the market pleases with green color. If there will be further growth of the market, then I also invest.
What stops you from making an investment now?
I'm waiting for the ETH to cost more. More tokens for the same number of ETH.
Today is a good growth. I hope it will continue tomorrow.
If you look at the annual cycles, then in autumn, for two consecutive years, growth has been taking place.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that maybe you will issue plastic cards for easy use of your token? I saw your poll on the facebook page.
If a card will issued, I will be happy. But let's wait for official announcements.
Activity: 104
Today the market pleases with green color. If there will be further growth of the market, then I also invest.
Today is a good growth. I hope it will continue tomorrow.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Great chance to jump in for new investors and increase your profit for existing ones.

To get your bonus you need to purchase tokens in our ICO and contact our Telegram support with the code: IWANT35

Proof: https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin/heliosteam-intermediate-results-limited-time-offer-4c0beef7ad8c
Thanks for the information, I think not many people check the medium  every day, but here more people will see.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Great chance to jump in for new investors and increase your profit for existing ones.

To get your bonus you need to purchase tokens in our ICO and contact our Telegram support with the code: IWANT35

Proof: https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin/heliosteam-intermediate-results-limited-time-offer-4c0beef7ad8c
Activity: 267
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
This project will help reduce systemic risks through the function of automatic coin change for mining.
Activity: 266
Activity: 238
There is MVP facility where Helios tested all their developments since last year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXCVmVqAJsA&feature=youtu.be
Features of mining with Helios Coin - the company developed its own mining algorithm, according to which there will be an automatic switchover to the most profitable crypto currency in the market. This is a good help for beginning traders and miners, since you do not need to look for what currency is currently in greatest demand.
I like this solution. This saves time on finding and analyzing coins for mining.
My friend is engaged in mining and he spends a lot of time analyzing information about new coins and communicating with other miners.
Unfortunately, this is an important and necessary work without which mining will not be a profitable business.
Now, due to the increase in complexity, the profit from mining falls. Improve the situation can be by reducing the cost of electricity. So I invested a little in helios.
Activity: 238
The site has a calculator for calculating profits. If the profit is as specified, I will be very happy.
This is a preliminary calculation, this profitability is unlikely to be obtained, but I will be happy with the profit in 2 times less.
I think so too. Better a little less profit, but stable than the increased risk.
Activity: 245
Features of mining with Helios Coin - the company developed its own mining algorithm, according to which there will be an automatic switchover to the most profitable crypto currency in the market. This is a good help for beginning traders and miners, since you do not need to look for what currency is currently in greatest demand.
I like this solution. This saves time on finding and analyzing coins for mining.
My friend is engaged in mining and he spends a lot of time analyzing information about new coins and communicating with other miners.
Unfortunately, this is an important and necessary work without which mining will not be a profitable business.
Thanks to the HeliosCoin algorithm, the holders of the tokens do not have to do this work.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Your project HeliosCoin was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/HeliosCoin to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that maybe you will issue plastic cards for easy use of your token? I saw your poll on the facebook page.
I would love to use such a card. Now many projects are aimed at optimizing the work with the cryptocurrencies by developing specialized cards.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
I'm very attentive to your project. I became interested in how much space is needed for machines and cooling devices for them? Are there any special conditions?
This is an important question. I also want to know the answer. I also want to ask if you have already chosen specific places for equipment placement?
Preliminary known countries where equipment can be placed. This is the US and Guatemala.
Pages:
Jump to: