Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 8. (Read 9406 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
I think you have a great idea. The site shows now that you collected 260680 USD and doesn’t show soft cap. Does this mean that the project will start in any case?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that maybe you will issue plastic cards for easy use of your token? I saw your poll on the facebook page.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Are you planning to conduct an airdrop of your tokens? Roll Eyes
You can get a few tokens taking part in the bounty program. The program lasts until October 31.
Activity: 266
The site has a calculator for calculating profits. If the profit is as specified, I will be very happy.
This is a preliminary calculation, this profitability is unlikely to be obtained, but I will be happy with the profit in 2 times less.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Are you planning to conduct an airdrop of your tokens? Roll Eyes

I'm very attentive to your project. I became interested in how much space is needed for machines and cooling devices for them? Are there any special conditions?
I'm wondering how many pieces of equipment are needed for the first run?
Features of mining with Helios Coin - the company developed its own mining algorithm, according to which there will be an automatic switchover to the most profitable crypto currency in the market. This is a good help for beginning traders and miners, since you do not need to look for what currency is currently in greatest demand.
Do not forget that the holders of the tokens can participate in the management of the company by voting.
How many tokens do I need to have to vote?
I think any number of tokens is enough, but the more tokens, the stronger the voice. But I can be wrong.
Activity: 104
The site has a calculator for calculating profits. If the profit is as specified, I will be very happy.
Activity: 245
Features of mining with Helios Coin - the company developed its own mining algorithm, according to which there will be an automatic switchover to the most profitable crypto currency in the market. This is a good help for beginning traders and miners, since you do not need to look for what currency is currently in greatest demand.
Do not forget that the holders of the tokens can participate in the management of the company by voting.
How many tokens do I need to have to vote?
I want to ask you, equipment (that you need for work) are you already ordered or are you waiting for the completion of ICO?
Activity: 123
In Facebook, there is important news for investors: "Dear partners, we have some important news for you. After proper consideration, HeliosCoin Management decided to freeze our Teams tokens for the period of 1 year. "
Activity: 308
By the way, the project plans to register with the SEC. I'm pleasantly surprised.
This is called an honest project, which plans to work for a long time and worries about the decision of all the nuances.
Activity: 238
By the way, the project plans to register with the SEC. I'm pleasantly surprised.
Activity: 245
A green system for mining cryptocurrencies is certainly worth waiting for. The optimism of the team is infectious and surely, when you set your sights on a great goal, success is not too far behind.
Optimism, multiplied by knowledge, experience and community support can work wonders.
Activity: 104
Thanks to the algorithms of Helios, newcomers can easily get along with mining.
Activity: 123
Have you already begun work on installing solar panels or are you waiting for complete of ICO?
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Untying the mining units from power supplies allows you to place autonomous systems in the most convenient places - no metter how far from the civilization areas , in many places at the same time.
Clusters can also be placed in several countries at once.
Placement of clusters simultaneously in different countries will increase the safety of electricity production.

Which countries are first in your list you are planning to set up the invention in? Perhaps, you have already signed contracts with large organizations?
At the moment contracts have been signed with new partners, thanks to which the first solar clusters can be built in the US and Guatemala.
Where did you get this information from?
You can find confirmation of this information on the official page of Helios in medium: https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin
Pages:
Jump to: