Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 9349 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The future is behind projects that in their activities are carefully taken into account and help to conserve natural resources.
I do not agree with you. Develop will be those projects that provide demanded goods or services.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
The future is behind projects that in their activities are carefully taken into account and help to conserve natural resources.
In fact, those projects that will receive the support of investors will work. It should be borne in mind that not all investors has in the priority project that provides environmental protection.
Unfortunately, for the majority of people profit is important first of all, and only then ecological compatibility of a product.
in this case you do not have to worry)
Activity: 245
In fact, those projects that will receive the support of investors will work. It should be borne in mind that not all investors has in the priority project that provides environmental protection.
Unfortunately, for the majority of people profit is important first of all, and only then ecological compatibility of a product.
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I was amazed, the concept offered in the project is very nice and has good prospects for the future as well. I hope this project will be getting a lot of support from investors.
You can watch the site for fundraising. There information is displayed in real time.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
a large project. I want to see how the development of this project. Hopefully the success of can be easily reached.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
When talking mining using solar energy, then the consideration is the initial cost of installing solar panels, which certainly affect the ROI time. If this project already has a prototype, then I think it is necessary to add a comparison between mining using Solar Mining Cluster with conventional mining using home/office electricity. The comparison includes the results obtained during a certain period of time and the total initial cost of each installation, so that the ROI time will be known.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
promising project !
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I was amazed, the concept offered in the project is very nice and has good prospects for the future as well. I hope this project will be getting a lot of support from investors.
Activity: 476
The advantages of Heliosclean are tremendous, including the fact that at night the decrease in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in the batteries in the daytime!
And also one more important advantage, that the surplus of the electric power can be realized and additional profit will be received
I found information that surplus electricity can be realized, but the white paper does not say that profits from sales will be distributed among investors.
You can ask this question in the chat of telegrams, the team promptly answer any questions about the project.
Despite the presence of competitors in the field of mining, I think that Helios will occupy its own niche thanks to its innovations
The indisputable advantage of helios is the solar panels and immersion cooling of mining equipment.
You forgot one more important advantage, indicated on the site "At night time, the drop in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in accumulators during daytime"
It turns out the project will be completely independent of external sources of electricity?
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I think soon the situation on the market will change, a maximum of a month and the growth will begin.
Activity: 364
Despite the presence of competitors in the field of mining, I think that Helios will occupy its own niche thanks to its innovations
The indisputable advantage of helios is the solar panels and immersion cooling of mining equipment.
You forgot one more important advantage, indicated on the site "At night time, the drop in the efficiency of solar panels is compensated by the accumulated energy reserves in accumulators during daytime"
Activity: 238
What% of income will the holders of Helios tokens receive?
Activity: 123
Untying the mining units from power supplies allows you to place autonomous systems in the most convenient places - no metter how far from the civilization areas , in many places at the same time.
Yes, and at the same time, such a decentralized system will work as one.
Untying the mining units from power supplies allows you to place autonomous systems in the most convenient places - no metter how far from the civilization areas , in many places at the same time.
Activity: 123
Preservation of nature is important, but investors are primarily interested in the profit that they can receive and the period for which they will receive it.
I am happy to watch such a promising project. I think that in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
I did not find projects on the market with a similar proposal, so the price increase of the token is quite possible.
There are projects that are aimed to receive electricity for mining in an ecological way, but they offer not so interesting.
Each project has its own characteristics and advantages and the investor chooses the one that they like more according to him investment strategy.
I like helios. The team is actively working on the implementation of the product and building a partner network.
It can be seen that the project is real and the team seeks to fully implement it.
I really liked the video, where the team members show their premises and current developments.
Pages:
Jump to: