Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
you have a super project! I will be in it a new member!
Activity: 31

The existence of such "bitcoin factories" has long been forcing economists and simply enthusiasts of the IT world to think about how much energy this industry consumes and how its existence affects the world electricity market.

If you think globally, the consumption of electricity is not so significant when compared with other industries.

I do not agree with you, this industry is one of the main
Activity: 61
is there any information about exchanges?
I think that information about the listing of tokens will appear after the end of the ICO. That's usually how it works.

ok, thanks for the answer
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
What specific bonuses do all holders of your tokens get? Are there any bonuses at all?

as far as I know, will be discounts on equipment
Activity: 266
I would like to know how successful the pre-sale process is? How many tokens have you managed to sell and what will happen to the unsold tokens?

this stage is not over yet
Activity: 182
What specific bonuses do all holders of your tokens get? Are there any bonuses at all?

if I understood correctly your question, the owners of the tokens receive dividends
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
You have a very cool idea! Make mining accessible to ordinary people who do not have hundreds thousands of dollars to purchase expensive equipment. Wish you luck!

I support your opinion, I would also like to be among the miners and earn on this, the HeliosCoin project will make my dreams come true.
I would like to know how successful the pre-sale process is? How many tokens have you managed to sell and what will happen to the unsold tokens?
The pre-sale results will be known after they are finished, you need to wait for this moment.
Merit: 10
Activity: 98
I heard that the mining of crypto-currencies is not as profitable as 2-3 years ago. Is this business profitable now?
All right, the birth of various crypto-currencies has given rise to a whole layer of entrepreneurs and financiers engaged exclusively in trade or mining.
Initially they "mining" on ordinary home computers equipped with powerful video cards, but now in China and other countries there are giant "farms" for the production of crypto-currencies, collected from specialized chips intended only for this purpose.
The existence of such "bitcoin factories" has long been forcing economists and simply enthusiasts of the IT world to think about how much energy this industry consumes and how its existence affects the world electricity market.

In this case, the project Helios Coin, aimed at the use of solar energy, will correct all problems.
Activity: 168

If you think globally, the consumption of electricity is not so significant when compared with other industries.
Activity: 126
I heard that the mining of crypto-currencies is not as profitable as 2-3 years ago. Is this business profitable now?
All right, the birth of various crypto-currencies has given rise to a whole layer of entrepreneurs and financiers engaged exclusively in trade or mining.
Initially they "mining" on ordinary home computers equipped with powerful video cards, but now in China and other countries there are giant "farms" for the production of crypto-currencies, collected from specialized chips intended only for this purpose.
Activity: 196
While there will be crypto-currencies, the production will be profitable, because it is from the production that the minimum price for a particular coin is created.
Small companies which engaged in mining of cryptocurrencies for a long time left from business, but the project HeliosCoin be huge, plus they are planning to use the latest Asik for mining.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

just heard ? do you experience it yourself?
I was mining 2 years ago and now I've got ROI and get profit .
and sure its solar mining another idea hopefully it will be an alternative
Activity: 145
Mining cryptocurrency is beneficial now, especially for those who use it on a global scale. Technology is growing every day.
Activity: 112
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: