Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 45. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Waiting for something more interesting here. Excellence vision, unprejudiced vision!  Good luck DEV's.
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
In my opinion, this project is promising and difficult to implement, but judging by the description, the developers know what they are doing
And I think that this idea is very simple, but it needs a lot of money. Everything depends on finances:)
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
In my opinion, this project is promising and difficult to implement, but judging by the description, the developers know what they are doing
Activity: 210
I will have the opportunity to physically come to the crypto farm, see where I invest my money? You don't want to record a video?
I would also be interested to see a video that was shot inside the farm. It would give me more confidence.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I will have the opportunity to physically come to the crypto farm, see where I invest my money? You don't want to record a video?
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I have problems with access to the main project website, are you doing any technical work?
I have no problems with access, everything works in normal mode, maybe you have problems with your browser?
I also have no problems, perhaps you need to look at your browser settings or antivirus system.
Activity: 126
I like the planned distribution of funds collected during ICO, that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project. This is the Right approach!
I agree, but do not forget about advertising, I think that the lion's share of the funds collected will need to be spent on advertising, it is very important.
Activity: 182
I like the planned distribution of funds collected during ICO, that most of the funds collected will go to the development of the project. This is the Right approach!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The idea is very interesting. I have seen such projects, but a lot depends on the team. I hope you will work on your idea better than the others.
Activity: 154
THE PROJECT MOVES BY THE RIGHT WAY, SOLAR ENERGY GIVES THE PULSE OF THE REVOLUTION IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENTAL PURE ENERGY.
Activity: 98
The prospects for using renewable energy sources in the mining industry and the role they will play are not so distant and futuristic as one might think.
Rapid changes in the transition from traditional energy sources to renewable ones defy engineering thought and force a new look at this problem.
The real effect will be made by the technological development of the HeliosCoin project, which will reduce the cost and increase the reliability of alternative energy
Activity: 238
The prospects for using renewable energy sources in the mining industry and the role they will play are not so distant and futuristic as one might think.
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
Helioscoin have a  roadmap on july 2018 and  helioscoin will  perfect with full information. 
Solar mining is great ideal because electric too expensive. This is important for miner
Activity: 182
Do you plan to upgrade the whitepaper?

but this makes sense?
Activity: 165
Do you plan to upgrade the whitepaper?
Activity: 61
I suppose this idea is very interesting and nice.
Engaging business, classy website, in right mind activity!
The project is good, it's a lot of people who understand and know, and people who understand well invest money here

this is one of the best projects of 2018 I believe

If the project fulfills all its promises, it will be true
Activity: 266
The project is good, it's a lot of people who understand and know, and people who understand well invest money here

this is one of the best projects of 2018 I believe
Activity: 181
Activity: 165
Do you even plan mobile applications for different platforms in the future?

I do not quite understand what applications can be in this area
There will be an app, look at our road map, but this app is not for investors - its for cluster owners.
There will be an app, look at our road map, but this app is not for investors - its for cluster owners.

but for investors?
Activity: 61
The purpose of Helios Mining Ltd is to outperform competitors and introduce new ways of fully Autonomous mining, improve the efficiency of mining equipment by at least 35% through the use of immersion cooling technology.

if all goes well, then this one is really so
Pages:
Jump to: