Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 46. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I understand that the project uses the latest immersion cooling system. I think there will be a breakthrough in the field of mining!

similar projects already exist. Will this project make this technology better than other projects?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
HeliosCoin has restrictions in relation to residents of Germany and for investors from the United States,I wonder why such restrictions?
Can there be sanctions? although it sounds funny

many projects have limitations, especially to the inhabitants of the United States. Why is that?
Activity: 98
HeliosCoin has restrictions in relation to residents of Germany and for investors from the United States,I wonder why such restrictions?
Can there be sanctions? although it sounds funny
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 25
Good morning, devs! It is really interesting project! Noticing results, flawless design.
I hope that the administration of this project will keep all its promises, which were given earlier, the project looks very good.
Activity: 16
Greetings.
Waiting for something above interesting here! Really good idea, a very excellent website.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The idea is excellent, I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal!
Activity: 226
I immediately realized that this project has big plans for the future, you can safely invest in it, because the mining of crypto-currencies can not incur losses.
Let's see how it will be, I hope that the project will bring a good profit in the future to its investors
Those investors who will be among the first holders of coins and get the maximum profit.
Now it is also good to become an investor, profit in the future may be more than expected.

it was best to become an investor when there was the biggest discount
I think some of them managed to become investors and got into good discounts
Activity: 196
The purpose of Helios Mining Ltd is to outperform competitors and introduce new ways of fully Autonomous mining, improve the efficiency of mining equipment by at least 35% through the use of immersion cooling technology.
New technology has already been developed or only planned? I'm sorry, but this is a very important question.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
The purpose of Helios Mining Ltd is to outperform competitors and introduce new ways of fully Autonomous mining, improve the efficiency of mining equipment by at least 35% through the use of immersion cooling technology.
I understand that the project uses the latest immersion cooling system. I think there will be a breakthrough in the field of mining!
I think the token will add to many different exchanges, including those about which you write
That's right, tokens can be exchanged on the most popular exchanges, I think that the team has already agreed in advance.
Activity: 112
I like that the HeliosCoin project administration decided to use solar panels for electricity production, thus ensuring a break-even production.

It will be so, if everything goes according to plan, but it's not a fact

Why do you think so?
Judging by the development of the project, the team is proceeding according to plan, excellent marketing activity and confidence of work.

Yes, I also did not notice any deviations from the action plan of the project, the guys know what they are doing)
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
I like that the HeliosCoin project administration decided to use solar panels for electricity production, thus ensuring a break-even production.

It will be so, if everything goes according to plan, but it's not a fact

Why do you think so?
Judging by the development of the project, the team is proceeding according to plan, excellent marketing activity and confidence of work.
I think the token will add to many different exchanges, including those about which you write
about yobit just someone on the forum wrote, I think this is not true

Yes, it's just someone who wrote on the forum
Activity: 165
about yobit just someone on the forum wrote, I think this is not true
Activity: 61
about bittrex not heard, heard about yobit
and on what exchange are they planning to add a coin?

I heard that it was about bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: