Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 44. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
HeliosCoin is a great project and I met him under a good impression. I liked the idea and the way it was implemented. I wish success to the team and the whole team . What is the situation with advertising and promotion of this project?
In the project everything is moving in the right way, the team is working
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
HeliosCoin is a great project and I met him under a good impression. I liked the idea and the way it was implemented. I wish success to the team and the whole team . What is the situation with advertising and promotion of this project?
The marketing plan of this project is very strong, in more detail, you can read it in the white paper of the project.

why do you think that the plan is very strong?
Activity: 126
The marketing plan of this project is very strong, in more detail, you can read it in the white paper of the project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The production of crypto-currency has become a big business, and the global market capitalization of these coins exceeds $ 170 billion

The main problem with Bitcoin, which could ultimately undermine its success, is the huge amount of energy needed to extract virtual coins.
Operations to extract bitokoyn using solar cells can be very profitable and have a payback period of one or two years. After that, income is obtained with almost zero current costs of at least 25 years
Activity: 98
The production of crypto-currency has become a big business, and the global market capitalization of these coins exceeds $ 170 billion

The main problem with Bitcoin, which could ultimately undermine its success, is the huge amount of energy needed to extract virtual coins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
New partnership with Key Capital Corp.

Let us tell you guys some words about our new strategic partner. KeyCapital Corp.
Key Capital is developing diversified investment banking interests across the Mining & Energy, Fintech, and Life Sciences sectors.

https://medium.com/@HeliosCoin/new-partnership-with-key-capital-corp-d10b95047603
Activity: 151
I'm check in white paper on your project, It is really interesting!
White paper is very well written and most importantly available
In general, the project itself is very interesting and unusual, the guys are on the right track
Activity: 226
White paper is very well written and most importantly available
Activity: 13
Activity: 144
Looking for something above amusing here!
Clear-cut approach, a rather interesting activity, irreproachable results!
The team found an excellent approach to their project
Activity: 17
I have written a demand in telegram, waiting for your response.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The project HeliosCoin has high marks from cryptanalysts, as well different services evaluation of blockchain projects.
Yes, this is true, the estimates from crypto analysts are high, the most important thing is that potential investors would notice it.
Activity: 9
Looking for something above amusing here!
Clear-cut approach, a rather interesting activity, irreproachable results!
Activity: 181
The project HeliosCoin has high marks from cryptanalysts, as well different services evaluation of blockchain projects.
Well, people appreciate the project really
Activity: 168
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
THE PROJECT MOVES BY THE RIGHT WAY, SOLAR ENERGY GIVES THE PULSE OF THE REVOLUTION IN THE FIELD OF ENVIRONMENTAL PURE ENERGY.
This is a big step in terms of revolution
Activity: 182
In my opinion, this project is promising and difficult to implement, but judging by the description, the developers know what they are doing
Of course, there are prospects for this project, and they are great, but I would like to see how the administration will implement its idea, I want to look at the technical part.
In my opinion, this project is promising and difficult to implement, but judging by the description, the developers know what they are doing
And I think that this idea is very simple, but it needs a lot of money. Everything depends on finances:)
As usual, everything depends on finances, any project requires investment, especially HeliosCoin, because the equipment for mining crypto-currencies is very expensive.
Pages:
Jump to: