Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 48. (Read 9409 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How, in our difficult time for the crypto world, can you interest investors if all the main cryptocurrency is constantly falling in price?
Activity: 66
I immediately realized that this project has big plans for the future, you can safely invest in it, because the mining of crypto-currencies can not incur losses.
There are always risks on the market, one can not forget about them, even from a small problem, a large
Merit: 1
I have problems with access to the main project website, are you doing any technical work?
I have no problems with access, everything works in normal mode, maybe you have problems with your browser?
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
I immediately realized that this project has big plans for the future, you can safely invest in it, because the mining of crypto-currencies can not incur losses.
Yes, there guys do not sit still, but constantly do something
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
I like that the HeliosCoin project administration decided to use solar panels for electricity production, thus ensuring a break-even production.
Activity: 85
The project looks very relevant for today, saving electricity when extracting cryptocurrency with the help of mining, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view.

yes, this is probably the most important thing for a mining. But is it possible?
Let's see how it will be in the future, whether it is beneficial at all
Activity: 165
The project looks very relevant for today, saving electricity when extracting cryptocurrency with the help of mining, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view.

yes, this is probably the most important thing for a mining. But is it possible?
Activity: 266
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a web site and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but also competition in this area as there is.
Competition will always and everywhere, the market is a delicate business, only the strongest therefrom is chosen as the leader

There are many areas in which there is practically no competition at present
From the side of the project itself looks very good, there is a web site and a road map, as well as a marketing plan, but also competition in this area as there is.
The road map is written well, everything is perfectly clear

I agree, even I quickly understood everything to the newcomers
In the project everything is very easy and accessible, there is nothing complicated

Yes, despite the fact that the project itself presents a very large
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Activity: 226

In the project everything is very easy and accessible, there is nothing complicated
Activity: 61

Activity: 80
Activity: 238
Competition will always and everywhere, the market is a delicate business, only the strongest therefrom is chosen as the leader
Activity: 154
Competition in the field of cryptocurrency mining arose with the advent of the crypto-currencies themselves. In this fight, win those projects that use new technologies.
Activity: 196
Activity: 112
I have problems with access to the main project website, are you doing any technical work?
There is no maintenance on website, everything works, where might be some restrictions for accessing our website from russia due to RKN. If you have some issues - use VPN.
Activity: 85
Success often accompanies innovative projects, if the team completes its business to the end, then there is a chance that the project will be quite successful!

Let's see what will happen, I think the project will be successful in the future, time will tell
Activity: 98
How, in our difficult time for the crypto world, can you interest investors if all the main cryptocurrency is constantly falling in price?

I think the very idea of ​​the project should interest investors, and everything else will be alright
Pages:
Jump to: