Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 62. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Do not forget that the important role in the mining industry is played by the forecasting of dynamic manifestations of rock pressure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
now there is a discount?
Look into WhitePaper my friend!!! you will find all necessary info on first 5-7 pages. And guys this is no a bounty thread - all answers to your questions regarding bounty reward are in start topic of bounty thread. Ive sent the link before.
Activity: 61
now there is a discount?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
HeliosCoin we combine solar panels, storage of electricity, immersion cooling, an independent mining and added to this cocktail a learning management system., which independently changes the cryptocurrency for mining, depending on the situation in the market. I recommend that everyone join us, and wish for big chances, which will come to you very soon.

the project really can give a good come to those who already hold tokens
Activity: 165
How do you situation in the market? the rate is constantly falling

The fall is not reflected in good projects
Activity: 266

in this market this is permanent) you need to get used to)
Activity: 61
The coins of the project have not yet reached the crypto-currency exchanges, therefore, the situation in the market does not affect the overall situation of the ICO.
When it reaches, then it will be seen what happens on the exchange with the token

I agree, it is too early, too early to talk about this
Activity: 182
I think the growth will soon begin
Activity: 151
The coins of the project have not yet reached the crypto-currency exchanges, therefore, the situation in the market does not affect the overall situation of the ICO.
When it reaches, then it will be seen what happens on the exchange with the token
Activity: 126
Activity: 350
Activity: 226
HeliosCoin we combine solar panels, storage of electricity, immersion cooling, an independent mining and added to this cocktail a learning management system., which independently changes the cryptocurrency for mining, depending on the situation in the market. I recommend that everyone join us, and wish for big chances, which will come to you very soon.
We are already with you, someone supports you financially, and someone through the bounty
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Activity: 182
I would also like to take part in the bounty of the company, but alas, it is not launched, perhaps in the future there will be some changes in this regard?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076
And how many tokens are allocated for the bounty company? Will the tokens earned by the bounty participants be frozen after the ICO?
Activity: 287
I would also like to take part in the bounty of the company, but alas, it is not launched, perhaps in the future there will be some changes in this regard?
You just need to wait a bit and then everything will be fine with open access
Activity: 112
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-helioscoin-solar-mining-cluster-technology-3351076
Activity: 140
Activity: 98
Does Blockchain technology provide maximum security and anonymity? Will payments within the Helios Coin network be completely anonymous?
Activity: 154
I think that there will be good bonuses for investors, it is important for them, it can be said that their motivation, and the success of the project.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
 I also like this idea, saving electricity, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view and in the whole world.
Pages:
Jump to: