Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 63. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
can I buy your tokens using dollars?
For dollars, you can buy a token, I think

yes, tokens can be bought for fiat

thanks, thats really cool
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
This sphere of activity existed practically throughout the whole history of mankind, and in most cases brought a good income.

what are you talking about? about the mining?
Activity: 266

can I buy even for RUR?
Activity: 182

Activity: 44
By the idea of ​​many options there will be a purchase of the project token
Activity: 181
Activity: 61
Activity: 266
Who will tell when the auction starts, discounts sound tempting, I think connect))
The process of the main token sales starts on July 1, we still have a lot of time to prepare for this.

this will be the last stage of sales?
Activity: 165
Who will tell when the auction starts, discounts sound tempting, I think connect))

The second stage will begin in July, I'm also waiting for it
For the automation of mining, I'm only for, because it's a dangerous job and requires constant monitoring.

I agree, in this area we need constantly new projects to make profit
Activity: 144
HeliosCoin will be a popular project among large investors, as the economic part of the project is thought out 100%.
I think the project will show itself very well in the future, let's see)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
HeliosCoin will be a popular project among large investors, as the economic part of the project is thought out 100%.
Activity: 154

It turns out that the biggest discounts we have already missed? Will there be a discount in the main sales phase?
From July 1, there will be a 20% discount, it is also a good bonus. The project looks attractive, even very much.
Activity: 287
The process of the main token sales starts on July 1, we still have a lot of time to prepare for this.
It turns out that the biggest discounts we have already missed? Will there be a discount in the main sales phase?
I think there will be some nice discounts for new investors
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Obviously, the effectiveness of the proposed version of the development system will increase with the increase in the volumes of energy extracted.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Activity: 98
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Minerals are found in almost all deposits of the earth's crust, a profitable project in my opinion.
Activity: 154
For the economic evaluation of mining operations, it is necessary to take into account available natural resources, capital and equipment, production efficiency, labor resources, taxes, and key demand and supply factors.
Pages:
Jump to: