Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 64. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
When will the second round of presales start and what discount do I expect? Will there be additional bonuses for the first investors?
The second round of pre-sale is over, July 1 will start the main sales, waiting for a discount-20%.
I also want to catch up on these discounts, because anyone wants to save 20%, waiting for the start of trading with impatience.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
When will the second round of presales start and what discount do I expect? Will there be additional bonuses for the first investors?
The second round of pre-sale is over, July 1 will start the main sales, waiting for a discount-20%.
Advantageous discounts for those who want to invest their money correctly
Activity: 238
Activity: 182
Activity: 196
This project has long looked at me and I have been watching it for a long time, preparing for ICO, because discounts on tokens are very luring.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Your project will help to expand the area of human practical activity, connected with the extraction of minerals from the depths of the Earth.
The project is very interesting indeed, who read the white paper well
I read the white paper carefully, I can say that the plans of the developers are real and quite feasible, but we need to try.
Activity: 151
Your project will help to expand the area of human practical activity, connected with the extraction of minerals from the depths of the Earth.
In general, the idea is very steep) I can only wish for further progress
Activity: 226
The project is very interesting indeed, who read the white paper well
Activity: 238
Let's see what will happen in the future and how the team will show itself
Activity: 98
Technologies for ensuring safe and effective implementation of geotechnologies for mining, processing of solid minerals and rational use of underground space, is a big leap …
With the development of mining business, the number of widely used minerals is growing, this project has great opportunities for development.
Activity: 144
For the automation of mining, I'm only for, because it's a dangerous job and requires constant monitoring.

I think they will monitor their personnel so that there are no incidents
I am sure that people with experience, professionals of their business will be allowed to work, but this is internal issues, it does not concern us
Everywhere they love the professionals of their business, we all know this
It is necessary to find such people in their work, so that it would be interesting for them to work
Activity: 182
For the automation of mining, I'm only for, because it's a dangerous job and requires constant monitoring.

I am sure that people with experience, professionals of their business will be allowed to work, but this is internal issues, it does not concern us
Everywhere they love the professionals of their business, we all know this

Activity: 91

Activity: 112
Am I getting this right? After the launch, the HeliosCoin project will provide cloud mining services?
no, we dont do cloud mining services.
Activity: 196
A significant contribution to the development of mining science will be added by the project and its creators. Good luck to you)

The business plan of the HeliosCoin project is excellent, the use of new technologies for mining crypto-currencies, plus savings on electricity.
A significant contribution to the development of mining science will be added by the project and its creators. Good luck to you)
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
I think the project will involve a large number of people, since it is relevant at this time…
Pages:
Jump to: