Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 59. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I have noticed that 5% of tokens will be contained in the reserve Fund, I have a question: why this reserve Fund was created at all?
Usually, a reserve Fund is made to support the price category of the token, but 5%, this is not enough, will not significantly affect.
Activity: 238
I have noticed that 5% of tokens will be contained in the reserve Fund, I have a question: why this reserve Fund was created at all?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Will any dividends be paid to all holders of your tokens? There must be some advantage for the first investors.
Activity: 30
Greetings, ! Interesting plan, trust in the future can run according to the planned!
Activity: 182
Hey !
I want the idea luck. Brilliant plan, noticing idea!
The idea is not new, projects that are engaged in mining of crypto currency are very many, but HeliosCoin has a lot of technological trump cards up its sleeve.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

If we consider that cryptocurrency is our future, then cryptocurrency mining is an integral part of the big process.
I fully agree with you, cryptocurrency mining has been very profitable since the creation of the cryptocurrency world, I think that it will not lose its relevance ever.
Activity: 140
I sincerely admire the project, because behind such ideas is the future, the greater your investment and development.

If we consider that cryptocurrency is our future, then cryptocurrency mining is an integral part of the big process.
Activity: 98
The idea is very good, and I do not remember any analogues of this level of development.
Merit: 2
I sincerely admire the project, because behind such ideas is the future, the greater your investment and development.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
It's a very good idea in this project, and it really needs to be supported, because it's very good if it can be developed in the future.
Activity: 70
Often success awaits those who first started. In this case, you are always one step ahead of the competition.
Activity: 226
I want to wish only good investors to the project
Activity: 181
Usually, mining means the extraction of ore minerals containing metals as valuable components.

But then the idea is also very interesting, do not you agree?)
I'm generally following the very beginning of the project for him, I hope everything will be super
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
This sphere of activity existed practically throughout the whole history of mankind, and in most cases brought a good income.

what are you talking about? about the mining?

That's right, this field of activity has always brought a big income and enjoyed popularity, so this project is popular in our time.
Activity: 83
Usually, mining means the extraction of ore minerals containing metals as valuable components.

Each understanding of the booty in its own way
The field of practical human activity associated with the extraction of minerals.

So people always try to get something in different ways
The idea of ​​this project is very interesting, I'm waiting for further results
Activity: 144
The field of practical human activity associated with the extraction of minerals.

So people always try to get something in different ways
Pages:
Jump to: