Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HelloGold: Gold Backed Tokens from Live + Revenue Generating Business - page 11. (Read 19296 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
What's the hardcap? I've invested and seems contract is nearing 10ml, beyond the goal stated earlier
Activity: 218
Do you have bounty participations for the advertisement of your ico? and how about the difference of this in the GOldmintcoin or ico.?

Unfortunately, no bounty or advertisement! We've been against seeing scammy and paid writeups since the beginning. We've been listed on SmithandCrown, ICOage and CoinGecko.

As for GoldMint, Digix, Orocrypt and all other blockchain efforts that digitize and democratise gold, our answer is that the total value of “above ground” gold stock is approximately $7.5trillion, of which the largest gold fund in the world (SPDR GLD) accounts for only $30billion worth of gold (0.4% of the total). Our five year goal is to reach $6billion of gold AUM. As you can see from these numbers, the gold market is absolutely massive and there is room for literally tens of businesses to succeed. In this market, competition between all these businesses is a good thing as it keeps everyone focused on serving customers well.

Each has their own target audience, fee structure and unique structure of running their business.

Our primary target market is the Asian mass market, which is unique to us.
A signature campaign will help your ICO project get successfully.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Do you have bounty participations for the advertisement of your ico? and how about the difference of this in the GOldmintcoin or ico.?

Unfortunately, no bounty or advertisement! We've been against seeing scammy and paid writeups since the beginning. We've been listed on SmithandCrown, ICOage and CoinGecko.

As for GoldMint, Digix, Orocrypt and all other blockchain efforts that digitize and democratise gold, our answer is that the total value of “above ground” gold stock is approximately $7.5trillion, of which the largest gold fund in the world (SPDR GLD) accounts for only $30billion worth of gold (0.4% of the total). Our five year goal is to reach $6billion of gold AUM. As you can see from these numbers, the gold market is absolutely massive and there is room for literally tens of businesses to succeed. In this market, competition between all these businesses is a good thing as it keeps everyone focused on serving customers well.

Each has their own target audience, fee structure and unique structure of running their business.

Our primary target market is the Asian mass market, which is unique to us.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
Tokensale was start about ~1hr ago !!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
Read our review of HelloGold here
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Very optimistic about this project,next DGB!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Though it's one of those gold-backed projects, it seems that this is already in progress.
But the supply is so huge that the team can generate so much money from this.
Buying and selling gold is really bit complicated from what it seems.
Hey guys, HelloGold is currently live and doing a Q&A on Coinfund. Come join and see if we're legit Smiley https://youtu.be/Uguuc3r62rw
Activity: 372
hello dev ,may i ask a question ,is any bounty option available for the coin?
Interesting project. Will keep an eye on it. 28 days for ICO to start right?

That's correct! Well, right now it would be 24 days. It starts on the 28th of August.
Activity: 29
hello sir ,The project is good but until now there are lack of informations in the OP,if you want to become bigger and stronger, or do good publicity and promotion, make bounty or airdrop to help you ,this is my oppion ,thanks sir .
Activity: 186
The total supply is too large. Are these second DOEG coins?
Activity: 18
Interesting project. Will keep an eye on it. 28 days for ICO to start right?
Activity: 49

Good project, good development, good devs and good community can only mean that this one is a good coin to hold and I am really greatful that they are giving away carecoins in their bounty campaign. This maybe the kind of coin which is good to hold long term.

Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
if you need signature about HelloGold, you can contact me dev Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
https://medium.com/hellogold/hellogold-digix-whats-the-difference-fe633f2b69d8

Nice article this is good to know what are the differences between both projects. I will keep follow this thread for more details this is looking nice project when legit team.
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Need Russian translation?
Just PM me Wink
Pages:
Jump to: