Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] HighVibe Network- Awakening Human Potential - page 2. (Read 2997 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
HighVibe is a unique blockchain ecosystem designed to revolutionise personal development by unifying and integrating multidimensional learning, immersive experiences, and functional entertainment through various apps, learning platforms, and content channels. So useful for society!!!

That's true! And everyday I open for my self new ways of entertainment throughout the platform. A huge variety of different features and great opportunities for self-development  Wink

No doubt! But can you provide an example of any feature you mean?
Activity: 154
HighVibe is a unique blockchain ecosystem designed to revolutionise personal development by unifying and integrating multidimensional learning, immersive experiences, and functional entertainment through various apps, learning platforms, and content channels. So useful for society!!!

That's true! And everyday I open for my self new ways of entertainment throughout the platform. A huge variety of different features and great opportunities for self-development  Wink
Activity: 51
Activity: 154
They are creating a bridge between the old and the new economy — speaking the language of the old economy by o ering easily accessible experiences on every device, while also aligning with the principles of the new economy —, decentralized token ownership supported by common interest governance. I just love it
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I heard that they are actually going to pay people to meditate and kickstart their journey of personal evolution and self-expansion. That is how tokens will be ‘mined’ using human attention (using the latest blockchain technology, based on DPoS). It is incredible

fairly ciavas the working route. maybe it will help many people concentrate on their activities. why do not we try the one that offers the project and more in detail consider the idea of the team. I think it's something new in this area.
Activity: 131

HighVibe.Network is not about disruption — it’s about conscious expansion.
Activity: 62
Imagine a social network that focuses on enhancing your life and o ers a true sense of community. That what High Vibe Network is
Activity: 55
Many people who desire to develop themselves tend to fall short due to inconsistent e ort that prevents lasting results. HVN solves this problem
Developers believe that upgrading and elevating our collective consciousness will ultimately lead to a better world. I agree with them. Good luck guys
It is definitely will. Being interested in something new means developing yourself and society in advance
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
HighVibe.Network makes some very interesting connections, linking premium content and experience with advanced incentive programs.
Activity: 146
Developers believe that upgrading and elevating our collective consciousness will ultimately lead to a better world. I agree with them. Good luck guys
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Cool idea to pay people for learning, improving, meditating, etc. Good use case for the Blockchain Technology. This kind of projects need a large user base to be successful. Good luck guys.
Activity: 146
I heard that they are actually going to pay people to meditate and kickstart their journey of personal evolution and self-expansion. That is how tokens will be ‘mined’ using human attention (using the latest blockchain technology, based on DPoS). It is incredible
Activity: 68
What I really like is that they allow members to purchase, contribute, and curate experiences using the HighVibe Token in a transparent way that truly serves its expanding global community, aligned with positive social impact initiatives all over the planet
Activity: 131
High Vibe's ecosystem’s economy is architected based on “Proof of Brain” community: a type of token rewards algorithm that encourages people to consume, create, and curate content. Isn't it amazing?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
extremely well marketed and presented - i hope this as legitimate and driven through and through
HighVibe.Network is not about disruption — it’s about conscious expansion. I really love it
Activity: 68
I consider HighVibe's team to be extremely professional and experienced. In my opinion, that is the reason why investors are thinking about possible investment in project 
Activity: 55
HVN's distributed network is extremely secure — far more secure than singular node networks as they don’t have a single point of failure. This makes me feel safe and secure!
Activity: 35
Also, I really like that authors & creators can monetize their online content. That it what makes project attractive
Pages:
Jump to: